Things To Know About HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
Updated On Apr 10, 2023
Table of Contents
A joint venture between HDFC and ERGO International AG, HDFC ERGO is a leading health insurance company in India. It was earlier called Apollo Munich Health Insurance and was founded in the year 2002. Over the years, the company has managed to build the trust of millions of customers from all over the world by providing the best health insurance services. Moreover, HDFC ERGO has a claim settlement ratio of 100% which is another reason why customers are compelled to buy HDFC ERGO health insurance plans over the others. So, here are a few things that you should know about HDFC ERGO health insurance.
About HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
With HDFC ERGO Health insurance plans, the policyholders are promised financial assistance in case any health emergency affects the policyholder. There are different types of HDFC ERGO health insurance plans such as senior citizen health insurance plans, individual health insurance plans, and more to cater to the health insurance needs of all. Moreover, some of the best health insurance plans offered by HDFC ERGO are as follows:
- HDFC ERGO Optima Secure: The HDFC ERGO Optima Secure plan has a sum insured that ranges from 5 lacs to 2 crores. This plan can be purchased either as family floater plans or an individual health insurance plan. There are restoration benefits, plus benefits, and other kinds of benefits attached when you buy the HDFC ERGO Optima Secure. The plan also provides coverage for pre and post-hospitalisation expenses, disposable kit costs, consultation expenses, and others. Moreover, there are no co-payments, sub-limits, and diseases-based capping with the HDFC ERGO Optima Secure.
- HDFC ERGO my:Health Suraksha Insurance: The HDFC ERGO my:Health Suraksha Insurance plan provides health insurance coverage ranging between 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs. This plan can be bought as an individual, family, or senior citizen health insurance plan. With the HDFC ERGO my:Health Suraksha Insurance, you can enjoy the benefit of free health check-up as well as enjoy cashless hospitalisation benefits. Furthermore, a good part about buying the HDFC ERGO my:Health Suraksha Insurance is that there is a pre-medical test required if you are an individual below 45 years of age. The HDFC ERGO my:Health Suraksha Insurance offers coverage for AYUSH treatment, daycare procedures, organ donor expenses, and more.
- HDFC my:health Medisure Super Top-up: The HDFC ERGO my:health Medisure Super Top-up is another sought-after health insurance plan offered by HDFC ERGO. To buy the HDFC ERGO my:health Medisure Super Top-up, there is no health check-up required till the age of 55 years. Some of the inclusions of the HDFC ERGO my:health Medisure Super Top-up are in-patient hospitalisation, pre and post hospitalisation, daycare procedures, and more. The HDFC ERGO my:health Medisure Super Top-up plan also offers additional discounts in case you choose to pay the premiums of this health plan in one go.
Why Should You Buy Health Insurance Plans with HDFC ERGO?
Here are the compelling reasons why you should buy health insurance plans with HDFC ERGO:
- HDFC ERGO has over 12,000 network hospitals where the policyholders can enjoy the benefits of cashless hospitalisation. It is important to understand that the greater the number of network hospitals, the easier it is to get cashless hospitalisation.
- With a claim settlement ratio of 100%, HDFC ERGO is efficient in settling health insurance claims within minutes.
- HDFC ERGO offers a variety of health insurance plans with a minimum premium starting at Rs. 19/day. The company also offers family health insurance, individual health insurance, senior citizen health insurance, and more to cater to the health insurance needs of all.
Thus, now that you know all about HDFC ERGO health insurance plans, you can easily pick a desired plan and buy one for yourself and your loved ones. You can also explore a number of health insurance plans on InsuranceDekho.