Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
What Is a Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
A premium calculator for bike insurance is a digital tool that helps you get the right premium cost for Bajaj Allianz bike insurance plans. It shows you the correct amount of premium by entering some particulars of your bike which include make, model, variant, registration year and RTO location, etc. After filling up these details, the insurance calculator comes up with the right premium amount for your bike insurance policy.
How to Use a Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select the Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type of your bike.
Step 2: Select the City of Registration and Year of Purchase of your bike.
Step 3: Share with us as if you have made any claim in the previous policy term.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and get the right IDV and premium for your bike insurance policy.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value (IDV) – The bike insurance premium calculator helps you get the right IDV in accordance with the make, model and age of your bike. By knowing the right IDV, you can request the claim for the correct claim amount of your bike in case of theft or total loss.
- Correct Premium Amount – To get the right premium amount of bike insurance policy is the key purpose of this calculator. By getting the correct amount of premium of different bike insurance plans, you can compare and choose the most suited policy for your bike.
- Assist in Decision Making – The premium calculator makes you informed about the current insurance premium rates in the market. With the right knowledge of the premium costs, you can make wise decisions in relation to your bike insurance plan.
- Helps to Choose Economical Plans – You can easily find the right premium cost of different insurance providers with this premium calculator. After getting various policy quotes, you can compare and select the most cost-efficient bike insurance policy.
Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (5-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Not exceeding 75 cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
(Source: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI))
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive bike insurance plans is based on various factors which includes make, model, and the variant of your bike, age of your bike, fuel type and engine capacity of your bike, and so on. You can get the right premium amount for your bike insurance plan by just entering some basic details in the premium calculator. However, here are some factors that can impact your policy premium amount:
Factors Affecting Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium
- Owner’s Age - The insurance providers assume on the basis of track records that with age people start driving more responsibly, which increases the risk on the insurance company. Hence, younger riders are charged a higher premium in comparison to older riders.
- Insured Declared Value (IDV) - The Insured Declared Value denotes the current value of the bike, which the insurer has to compensate in case of theft or total loss. It means that the bikes with higher IDV will be charged with higher premium.
- Engine’s Cubic Capacity - The insurance companies charge a higher premium from the owners of the bike with a higher cubic capacity than from those with a bike with lower cubic capacity as the high cubic capacity bikes makes more consumption of consumables to produce more force.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) - The No Claim Bonus (NCB) is the discount, which is earned by a policyholder by not making any claim in the previous policy year. With the NCB, the policyholders can get a discount of 20% to 50% on their premium amounts.
- Anti-Theft Devices - The anti-theft devices provide more protection to the bike and reduces the chances of theft. It also reduces the risk likely to be suffered by the insurance companies, therefore, bikes with anti-theft devices are charged a lower premium.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
- You might be looking for step by step process to check bike insurance expiry date online? Here it is.
- Read on to find out the features, benefits, and other policy details for Bajaj Allianz bike insurance insurance plans.
- On Indian roadways, two-wheelers are one of the most prevalent forms of transportation.
- A two-wheeler tops the convenience of a car on any given day when it comes to ease of commuting.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your bike insurance at Bajaj Allianz online.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
4 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
Why should I use the bike insurance premium calculator?
With the bike insurance premium calculator, you can easily get the premium amount and IDV offered by different insurance companies. It will help you select a better bike insurance plan.
How can I use the premium calculator to get the right premium amount?
You can find the best premium calculator to compute the premium and Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your insurance policy at the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Can I avail the premium calculator to compute the policy premium for my old bike?
Yes, you can avail premium calculator to compute the premium amount for your old bike.
What factors affect the premium of a bike insurance plan?
Factors that affect the insurance premium of a bike insurance cover are Insured Declared Value (IDV), Engine’s Cubic Capacity, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Anti-Theft Devices, Age of the Owner and so on.
What details should I enter to calculate the premium on the premium calculator?
You will have to enter details like make, model and variant of your bike, fuel type of your bike, RTO location of your bike, engine capacity of your bike, registration year of your bike, etc., to get the premium amounts offered by different insurers through the premium calculator.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023