Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation Add-on
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation Cover
Depreciation of a two-wheeler is the Process of losing the monetary value of the two-wheeler over a period of time because of factors such as age, wear and tear etc. At the time of filing a claim for your two-wheeler you may end up paying a large amount from your own pocket due to depreciation deduction. A zero depreciation cover can be very beneficial under such situations. Zero depreciation cover offers comprehensive coverage considering depreciation. This add-on cover adds more protection to your existing cover and eliminates the risk of receiver lower claim amounts.
Like all other assets, bikes also go depreciates or lose its value over time due. A standard comprehensive or standalone own-damage insurance policy does not cover depreciation. Thus, the insurance provider deducts the depreciation amount from the claim amount at the time of claim settlement. However, the Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation add-on cover helps the policyholders to do away with the depreciation expenses incurred by their bike.
With a Zero Depreciation cover, policyholders can claim the complete amount in case of any damage. The policyholders can get coverage for repairing and replacement of parts. Hence, policyholders can avoid loss in the value of the bikes.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation Add-On Cover
You can enjoy the following benefits with zero depreciation add-on cover offered by the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance:
- Maximum Claim: With the zero depreciation add-on cover added to the comprehensive or standalone own-damage bike insurance policy, policyholders can claim the complete sum insured without facing any deduction for depreciation charge.
- Helps Save Money: The zero depreciation add-on cover provides protection against depreciation and damages caused to the bikes. By paying a little extra amount of premium, the policyholders can easily get the entire amount of claim for their damage. The amount of depreciation which you get in claim with this cover is generally more than the premium amount to opt for zero depreciation add-on cover. Thus, it can be concluded that this add-on cover helps in saving money.
- Eliminates the Risk of Lower Claim Amount: When you choose to opt Zero depreciation cover it expands the power of the base coverage. This add-on cover minimizes the out of pocket expenses that you may have to bear at the time of claim. Zero depreciation cover not only adds more protection to your existing cover but also eliminates the risk of lower claim amount as claim amount for a two-wheeler insurance policy with a zero depreciation cover is calculated without considering depreciation.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
What is Included under a Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Below mentioned aspects shall be covered under a Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance policy with Zero Depreciation Cover:
- Compensation or Coverage for depreciable parts is provided to the policyholder for depreciable parts such as nylon, rubber, fiberglass and plastic parts.
- Cost of repairs or replacement beared by the policyholder at the time of claim settlement shall be provided to the policyholder.
- Two-wheeler policy with a zero depreciation cover may also cover partial damages to the battery and tyres without considering the depreciation.
- You add the zero depreciation cover at the time of renewal of purchase of the policy.
What is not Included under a Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Below mentioned are the aspects which shall not be covered under a Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance policy with Zero Depreciation Cover:
- Damage to insured vehicles caused due to mechanical faults/failure
- Routine ageing/wear and tear will not covered under a two-wheeler insurance policy with zero depreciation cover
- Loss or total damage to the insured vehicle shall be covered or compensated for.
- Damage to the uninsured items such as tires, gas kits or b-fuel kit of the two-wheere shall not be covered or compensated for.
Factors Affecting Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation Cover
The zero depreciation add-on cover offered along with the Bajaj Allianz comprehensive bike policy has many perks, but there are a few conditions that need to be kept in mind, which are as follow:
- This cover can be availed by bikes with a maximum age of 2 years.
- The zero depreciation can be claimed only twice during the policy period.
- It does not include damage caused due to mechanical slip-up, common wear and tear.
- It does provide coverage in case of complete damage/loss.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
- You might be looking for step by step process to check bike insurance expiry date online? Here it is.
- Read on to find out the features, benefits, and other policy details for Bajaj Allianz bike insurance insurance plans.
- On Indian roadways, two-wheelers are one of the most prevalent forms of transportation.
- A two-wheeler tops the convenience of a car on any given day when it comes to ease of commuting.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your bike insurance at Bajaj Allianz online.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
4 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
Will Zero Depreciation provide coverage for total damage?
The Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation will not provide coverage for a total damage of the insured bikes. The case of a total loss is also excluded from the coverage.
I do not own a luxury bike, do I still need to get the Zero Depreciation Cover?
Repairing or replacing parts of bikes, be it luxury or inexpensive, will cost the owner. Therefore, a policyholder will benefit by adding the Zero Depreciation cover to the insurance policy.
Can I claim Zero Depreciation for glass and fibre glass parts of my bikes?
Yes, you can claim Zero Depreciation for glass and fibre glass parts of your bikes. Generally, 30% is depreciated for repairing or replacing the fibre parts without Zero Depreciation added to the policy. However, the rate for glass parts is 0% with the Zero Depreciation cover.
How can I add the Zero Depreciation cover to my insurance policy?
You can visit the official website of Bajaj Allianz bike insurance or call their toll free, customer care number 18002095858 and add the Zero Depreciation cover along with the comprehensive insurance policy. You can either add the Zero Depreciation cover while purchasing a new policy or renewing an old one.
How many times can the Zero Depreciation cover be claimed?
The Zero Depreciation Cover can be claimed twice during the complete policy period. Any subsequent claims are subject for deduction as per the standard rates of depreciation.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023