Zuno Zero Depreciation Add-on
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Zuno Zero Depreciation Cover
With time, the value of your bike depreciates. A standard standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or comprehensive bike insurance covers your damages or losses but offers compensation after deducting depreciation from the claim amount at the time of bike insurance claim settlement. In simple terms, the Zuno zero depreciation add-on cover helps the policyholders to do away with the depreciation expenses incurred by their bike. It allows policyholders to receive the complete amount of claim in case of any damage for the replacement of parts of the insured bike or scooter. However, this add-on cover is not applicable to total loss, constructive total loss, or theft of the insured vehicle.
Benefits of Zuno Zero Depreciation Add-On Cover
You can avail the below-given benefits with zero depreciation add-on covers provided by the Zuno General Insurance:
- Maximum Claim Amount: With the zero depreciation add-on cover added to a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy, policyholders can claim the complete sum insured amount without facing any deduction for depreciation charge.
- Helps Save Money: The zero depreciation add-on cover is designed to protect your claim amount against depreciation. By paying an additional amount of premium, the policyholders can avail this benefit to get a complete claim amount. The depreciation amount which you get in a claim with this cover is generally more than the amount of premium to opt for zero depreciation add-on cover, which ultimately helps in saving money.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/ Nylon/ Plastic parts
Factors Affecting Zuno Zero Depreciation Cover
The Zuno zero depreciation add-on cover comes with several and huge benefits, but there are a few conditions that policyholders should keep in mind while availing this facility such as:
- This add-on cover is applicable only for a bike less than 7 years old
- The cover is applicable only for the first 2 claims during the policy period.
- The first 10% of the claim amount will be deducted if the bike is repaired at a non-network garage.
Must Read Articles before buying Zuno Bike Insurance
Zuno Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Insurance Products by Zuno General Insurance
Zuno Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
Can I take a zero depreciation add-on cover for my old bike?
You can avail this zero-depreciation add-on cover offered by Zuno General Insurance for your bike only if its age is not more than 7 years.
How many times can a customer claim for the benefit?
Zuno General Insurance allows its customers to make 2 claims during the policy period.
How can I benefit by purchasing zero-depreciation add-on cover?
The zero depreciation add-on cover allows the policyholder to claim the original value of their bike without any deduction for depreciation. The amount depends on the Insured Declared Value (IDV) which is finalised at the time of policy purchase or during the renewal.
Will zero-depreciation add-on cover provide coverage for total damage?
The Zuno zero depreciation add-on cover will not provide coverage for the total damage of the insured bikes. The case of a total loss is also excluded from this add-on coverage.
With which insurance cover can I buy a zero depreciation cover?
The zero depreciation add-on cover can be bought only along with a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023