About Ageas Federal Life Investment
Ageas Federal Life Investment Plans will let you accomplish all your financial goals. Furthermore, these traditional life insurance plans act as a financial cushion for your loved ones against mishaps like death. Ageas Federal provides a wide variety of investment plans. Keep reading to find out the details!
What Is an Investment Plan?
Investment plans are intangible assets that financially protect you and your family. The plans help you accomplish all your financial goals, such as purchasing a dream home, planning a child’s higher education or retirement and more. Many factors affect the purchase decision for your investment plan. Therefore, expert guidance can help you buy the most suitable traditional life insurance plan. You can reach out to InsuranceDekho for personalized insurance advice.
Benefits of Ageas Federal Life Investment Plans
We often wonder if the company is safe to invest in when we buy investment plans. Isn’t it? If you plan to invest in Ageas Federal Life Insurance Company, it is a legitimate and reliable insurance provider in India. The company offers a lot of advantages to its policyholders. The section below highlights some benefits of Ageas Federal Life Investment Plans:
- Trustworthy: It is worth buying investment plans from Ageas Federal Life Insurance. The company has a high claim settlement ratio of 96.06%. For instance, your family can stay financially safe and secure in case of your unfortunate demise.
- Hassle-Free Claims: Another benefit of purchasing Ageas Federal traditional life insurance plans is the claim settlement process. The company provides a seamless and hassle-free claim settlement process to the policyholders. You can easily claim your plan online at the company’s official website.
- Online Support: Whether you need claim assistance or renewal support, the online services that the company has to offer will make things easier. Simply, visit the official website of the company for online assistance.
- High Flexibility: One of the significant reasons to buy Ageas Federal Life Investment Plans is that they provide high flexibility to the policyholders. You can select from different premium payment and payout options offered by the company.
Best Ageas Federal Life Investment Plans 2023
Here’s a list of traditional life insurance plans offered by Ageas Life:
Max. Maturity age
Ageas Whole Life Savings Insurance Plan
18- 55 years
Rs. 10,000- no limit
100 minus entry age
Ageas Life Insurance Savings Plan
18- 55 years
Rs. 10,000- no limit
10- 25 years
Ageas Guaranteed Money Back Insurance Plan
18- 55 years
Max. 10 years
Ageas Child Insurance Savings Protection Plan
18- 50 years
10- 25 years
Process To Buy Ageas Federal Life Investment Plans
Ageas Federal Life Investment Plan claim settlement process is simple and hassle-free. You can visit the company’s official website to buy the plans at your convenience. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to buy Ageas Life traditional life insurance plans:
Documents Required To Buy Ageas Federal Life Investment Plans
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Age proof
- Identity proof
- Any other specific document asked by a life insurance company
Steps You Need To Follow To Buy Ageas Federal Life Investment Plans
- Go to the official website of Ageas Federal Life Insurance.
- Visit the “Investment” page.
- Enter your details, including name, gender, age, profession, and others.
- Click on the plan that you want to purchase.
- Upload all the necessary documents online.
- Make a premium payment online.
- The traditional life insurance plan policy document will be shared with your registered email address.
About Ageas Federal Life Insurance Company
The key highlights for Ageas Federal Life Insurance Company are as follows:
Headquarters of the company
1800 209 0502
Factors To Consider When Purchasing Investment Plans
It is crucial to compare different traditional life insurance plans before investing. Here are some factors that you should take into consideration while comparing the plans:
- Liquidity: The investment ensures financial security against financial contingencies. Therefore, when comparing different investment schemes, select the one that offers a high liquidity option to the investor.
- Risk Tolerance: Another factor that you should consider when purchasing traditional life insurance plans is risk tolerance. Many plans, like ULIPs, provide higher returns but involve higher risk. Thus, buy an investment plan that is suitable for your risk appetite.
- Annual Income: The policyholders may have to pay a premium against their traditional life insurance plans. A premium may vary depending on the sum assured. Therefore, select the plan’s coverage wisely after analyzing your annual income. It is wise to buy a plan that does not affect your existing budget.
- Financial Goals: Your financial goals are one of the most important factors that affect the investment plan purchase decision. Analyse your future needs and goals to compare traditional life insurance plans. For instance, if you want to buy a car, you can purchase short-term investment plans.
Partner Investment Insurance Companies
- Kotak Life Investment
- Future Generali Investment
- SBI Life Investment
- PNB MetLife Investment
- HDFC Life Investment
- ICICI Prudential Investment
- LIC Investment
- Max Life Investment
- Tata AIA Investment
- Bajaj Allianz Investment
- Aegon Life Investment
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Investment
- Bharti AXA Investment
- Edelweiss Tokio Investment
- Pramerica Life Investment
- Canara HSBC Investment
- Reliance Nippon Investment
- Shriram Life Investment
- India First Life Investment
- Sahara Life Investment
- Aviva Life Investment
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Investment
Disclaimer: InsuranceDekho does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurance company or insurance plan.