Future Generali Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Accidents)
- Priority Car Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
Top Future Generali Car Insurance Plans
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Future Generali India Insurance
To help you secure your car after an accident or a mishap, the Future General Insurance Company provides different types of car insurance plans. The Future Generali is a joint venture between Future and Generali group with branches nationwide. The company offers different types of car insurance plans such as Third-party Car Insurance, Comprehensive Car Insurance, and Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance.
Things to Know About Future Generali Car Insurance
Future General Car Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
Number of Network Garages
24*7 Claim Support
No Claim Bonus
Personal Accident Insurance
Up to Rs. 15 lakhs
Why Should You Buy Car Insurance with Future Generali Car Insurance
Car insurance protects your car against any kind of mishap that may take place. Some of the reasons why you should buy car insurance with Future Generali Car Insurance are as follows:
- With Future Generali Car Insurance protect your car against damages due to accidents, natural disasters, fire explosions, and others. Future Generali Car Insurance provides financial assistance if such events result in damage to your car.
- Future Generali Car Insurance also provides coverage if a third party is injured due to your vehicle along with complete protection to it.
- There is 24*7 claim support available when you choose to buy car insurance with Future Generali. You can also enjoy facilities like Future Xpress and Xpress+ for faster claim support.
- With a network of over 3,500 cashless garages, you can easily get your insured vehicle repaired in a cashless manner.
- There are a number of add-on options available when you buy car insurance with Future Generali. With these add-on options, you can enhance the benefits of your car insurance plan even more.
- To renew the car insurance plans, the Future Generali also provides timely reminders so that you do not miss on the due dates.
Types of Future Generali Car Insurance
The different types of car insurance plan that you can buy with Future Generali are as follows:
- Third-party Car Insurance: There may be times when your vehicle causes injury to a third party. To stay protected against such situations, third-party car insurance provides the necessary coverage.
- Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance: Standalone Car Insurance protects your car if it is damaged due to any reason. It does not provide any kind of third-party liabilities.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: A Comprehensive Car Insurance plan on the other hand provides coverage for both third-party liabilities and own damage cover. It in fact provides complete protection to your car and thus has a higher premium as compared to the other plans.
Steps to Buy Future Generali Car Insurance
Thinking of buying car insurance with Future Generali? Here is how you can do the same:
- Go to the official website of Future Generali and click on car insurance
- Enter details such as car registration number, year of manufacture, model, etc
- Once you enter all the details, you will be taken to the quotes page
- Select a desired quote and fill out the car insurance proposal form
- Next, pay the car insurance premium and get policy details on your registered email id
Premium Calculation with Future Generali Car Insurance
To calculate the premium of Future Generali car insurance plans, make use of the car insurance premium calculator. With the help of Future Generali’s premium calculator, you can easily calculate the premium of the car insurance plan you are buying. You can also use the Future Generali premium calculator to check the premium when you are getting your policy renewed.
What is Covered & Not Covered in Future Generali Car Insurance?
There are certain inclusions and exclusions to a car insurance policy. Listed below are the inclusions and exclusions of Future Generali car insurance:
- Coverage for damage due to road accidents, fire explosions, natural disasters, and other
- If the insured vehicle is stolen or lost
- Provides roadside assistance as well as towing aid
- Provides cashless claim settlement at network garages
- Normal wear and tear
- Any damage due to war or nuclear activities
- Any damage if the driver is driving the car without a valid driving license
- Any damage if teh driver is driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- If any mishaps take place outside a geographical location mentioned in the policy documents
List of Add-ons Available with Future Generali Car Insurance
The different types of add-ons that you can buy with Future Generali Car Insurance are as follows:
- Zero Depreciation Cover: Zero Depreciation Cover provides complete financial coverage without taking into consideration depreciation costs.
- Key Loss Cover: This add-on cover provides financial help if the keys of the insured car are lost or misplaced due to any reason.
- Engine Protection Cover: A Engine Protection Cover offers compensation for any damage to the engine of the car.
- NCB Protector: NCB or No Claim Bonus is the advantage given to the policyholder if there is no claim raised in a given year. With NCB protection cover, this benefit remains intact even if you have raised a claim.
- Return to Invoice Cover: Even if your vehicle is completely damaged or lost, then the Return to Invoice Cover provides complete financial protection based on the invoice price.
In addition to those listed above, there are several other add-ons that you can buy with Future Generali
Claim Process of Future Generali Car Insurance
The claim process with Future Generali is quite simple and hassle-free. There are two types of claims that you can raise with Future Generali, Cashless Claims, and Reimbursement Claims. Here is the claim process for Future Generali car insurance:
- First, contact the claims team of Future Generali to initiate the claim or fill out the claim proposal form
- Next, a surveyor will be assigned to inspect the total damage
- Submit the required documents like car insurance paper to the surveyor
- Then, once the claim is approved, you can get your car repaired at a network garage or other garage
- Finally, in case of cashless claims, Future Generali will directly settle all the bills and in reimbursement, the total amount will be later reimbursed by the company
Documents Required to Buy Future Generali Car Insurance
Listed below are the documents required to buy car insurance with Future Generali:
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Car insurance copy
- Driving license copy
- Surveyor’s reports
- A copy of FIR
- Pictures of damaged parts
- Repair bills
How to Renew Car Insurance with Future Generali Car Insurance?
To renew your car insurance policy with Future Generali, you need to adhere to the following steps:
- Go to the car insurance tab on Future Generali's homepage
- Enter your car insurance details along with other required information
- Select the policy that has to be renewed and also view other quotes
- Select or remove the add-ons available and enter NCB details
- Finally, make the premium payment after which you will receive details of car insurance policy on your registered email id
Benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance
- A robust network of 3,500+ garages
- Settles 2.1 lakh+ claims every year
- 24x7 emergency assistance is provided
- Digitally enabled processes with FG Insure App
- Provides a simple and swift claim settlement process.
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
- Read this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Future Generali Car Insurance FAQs
How many types of car insurance policies are offered by Future Generali?
The Future Generali offers 3 types of car insurance plans such as Comprehensive insurance policy, Standalone Own-Damage insurance policy and Third Party insurance policy.
Will I get a discount on my premium?
Future Generali offers various types of discounts for its customers such as:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) benefit
- Automobile association membership discount
- Anti-theft device discount.
Does Future Generali provide add-on covers for car insurance plans?
Yes, Future Generali provides different add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation cover, Roadside Assistance cover, Theft or Loss of Key cover, Tyre Damage Cover, NCB Protection Cover, Engine Protector, Return to Invoice Cover and so on, for car insurance policy.
Why should I take my car insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance?
There are several benefits of buying a car insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance such as:
- Automated renewal reminder.
- A wide range of add-on covers.
- 24x7 roadside assistance facility.
- Claim settlement in 7 working days.
- 24 hours of customer assistance service.
Can I transfer my previous car insurance policy with Future Generali?
Yes, it is possible to transfer your previous car insurance policy to Future Generali. In addition to this, you can also transfer your No Claim Bonus by getting a retention certificate from your previous insurance company.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Read on to find out if suspension is covered under car insur...12 September 2023
Read on to find out all about insured declared value in car ...11 September 2023
Read on to find out about new IRDAI rules and regulations fo...11 September 2023
Read on to find out how car insurance plans keep you afloat ...10 September 2023
Read on to find out features, benefits, and types of hybrid ...10 September 2023