Future Generali Zero Depreciation Add-on
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Accidents)
- Priority Car Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover
Depreciation refers to continuous devaluation of a commodity over its age. Your car, being a commodity, is also subject to depreciation and thus loses value over time. Depreciation of your car reduces the compensation amount which you receive at the time of settlement of a car insurance claim. However, you can do away with this subtraction by purchasing the Future Generali zero depreciation add-on cover. If you opt for it, the insurer becomes liable to bear the cost of depreciation at the time of claim settlement.
Benefits of Future Generali Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
- Higher Claim Amount: With the zero depreciation add-on cover, the policyholder can enjoy higher claim amounts. This is because, the add-on shifts the liability of bearing the cost of depreciation from the policyholder to the insurer.
- Multiple Permissible Claims: The benefits of the Future Generali zero depreciation cover can be enjoyed 2 times in each policy tenure.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Car With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Parts of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Paint Work/Rubber/Nylon/Plastic Parts, Tires and Tubes, Batteries and Airbags Parts
Factors Affecting Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover
Below are some factors which affects the zero depreciation add-on cover:
- The zero depreciation cover is only for cars up to 5 years of age.
- A maximum of 2 claims is permissible under the zero depreciation cover during a policy tenure.
- The add-on cover is not applicable in case of constructive total loss (CTL) or theft of the insured vehicle.
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
- Read this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
Do I need to pay anything at the time of claim settlement if I purchase a zero depreciation cover?
Yes, you are liable to pay for the compulsory deductible and voluntary deductible (if opted) at the claim settlement.
What is the premium of the zero depreciation cover?
There is no fixed premium amount for every policyholder. The premium of a zero depreciation cover depends on factors like IDV of your vehicle, Age of the insured vehicle, and Model and make.
How much liability would I have to bear even after opting for zero depreciation add-on cover?
Zero depreciation add-on cover only waives off the depreciation cost of the replaced parts. This means that there are still some liability in the form of voluntary (if opted) and involuntary deductibles, which needs to be paid by the policyholder.
What if I have filed a claim and opted for the zero depreciation cover and no replacement of parts was done during repairs?
In such a case, the claim will be considered to be done without the zero depreciation benefits and hence, you will maintain the number of leftover zero depreciation claims as before the claim initiation.
Can I avail Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s car?
No, you cannot avail zero depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s car.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023