Reliance Zero Depreciation Add-on
- CASHLESS GARAGES 8,200
- CLAIMS SETTLED 98%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Spot Claim Upto Rs 20,000
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Easy Video Claims
- Free Garage Benefits
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Reliance Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Your car, just like any other commodity loses value over time, which is known as depreciation. This even applies during claim settlement, where the insurance company factors the depreciation amount while settling the claim. This results in a low claim amount even if your policy is active and you have paid premiums on time.
However, opting for Nil Depreciation cover along with your Reliance General comprehensive car insurance policy shifts the liability of bearing depreciation from you to your insurer. This means that you will get a higher claim amount, which would not have been possible otherwise. Nil Dep add-on covers, depreciation of all parts of your car except the tyres and tubes.
Benefits of Reliance Zero Depreciation
An extra premium won’t hit hard on your pockets than substantial deduction of depreciation from the claim amount. Nil Depreciation add-on cover from Reliance General saves you from this deduction in the following ways:
- Nil Depreciation add-on cover over the standard comprehensive car insurance policy offers you a higher claim amount. This entitles the company to sanction the claim without deducting depreciation from it.
- This add-on covers, depreciation of all parts of your vehicle from fibreglass to the bonnet, seats and carpet. However, the add-on cover does not include tyres and tubes, which, anyhow is not enough to raise any complaint.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Car With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Parts of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Paint Work/Rubber/Nylon/Plastic Parts, Tires and Tubes, Batteries and Airbags Parts
Factors Affecting Reliance Zero Depreciation Cover
The Reliance zero depreciation cover is influenced with various benefits, which are as follow:
- This cover is valid for only two claims during the policy tenure.
- Cars with a maximum age of 2 years can avail this zero depreciation cover.
- Selected makes and models are eligible for this cover, hence, read the policy carefully.
- Damages caused due to uninsured peril, normal wear and tear are excluded from this cover.
Explore Reliance Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Car Insurance
- Learn about the most important elements that might affect the cost of your auto insurance.
- Read this article to know about the features and benefits of Reliance Car Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance policy with Reliance General Insurance
- The car insurance policy offered by your car dealer might not be the best policy for you!
- A third party insurance cover is mandatory but not recommended, here's why.
Reliance Car Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
924 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
I have purchased Nil Depreciation add-on cover, do I still need to pay something after repairs?
Yes, Nil Dep add-on cover only exempts you from paying the depreciation amount. There are still other liabilities that you need to pay, which are not covered under the standard comprehensive policy.
How many times can I file a claim with Nil Dep add-on cover?
A maximum of two claims is allowed for your vehicle in one insurance policy period. Keeping this mind, you should cautiously think before filing a claim for minor accidents.
Can I purchase other add-on covers apart from Nil Dep?
Yes, you can purchase as many add-ons as required. However, you can purchase them only over comprehensive car insurance policy and not with third-party liability cover.
Is there anything not covered under Nil Dep add-on?
Nil Dep add-on cover reimburses for depreciation of every part of your car except tyres and tubes.
Can I pay my Nil Dep premium online?
You don’t need to pay the premium for Nil Dep cover separately. The extra premium to avail this add-on cover is added along with the standard premium of your policy. You can pay premium online via the Reliance General official website. For more details call Insurancedekho at 755 1196 989.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023