Reliance Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 8,200
- CLAIMS SETTLED 98%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Spot Claim Upto Rs 20,000
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Easy Video Claims
- Free Garage Benefits
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online instrument that gives you the correct insurance premium for your car. The calculator tells the premium amount basis the car’s make, model variant and fuel type. The premium calculator also helps you take into account the No Claim Bonus entitled to you for not making any claim in the previous policy period.
How to Use Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select Car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Pick Car’s Registered City and Purchase Year.
Step 3: Tell us if you had made any insurance claim in the previous policy period.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’ and know the correct IDV and insurance premium amount for your car.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Listed below are the benefits of car insurance premium calculator:
1. Right IDV - The premium calculator tells the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. You receive the IDV as compensation in case of theft or total loss of your car.
2. Correct Premium - As the name suggests, the premium calculator tells the right insurance premium amount for your car.
3. Helps you Make an Informed Decision - The premium calculator helps you make an informed decision by telling you the correct IDV and insurance premium for your car.
4. Helps You Choose the Right Plan: By knowing the right IDV and insurance premium, you can easily compare the available insurance plans and choose the one which is best for you.
Third-Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
|Under 1,000 cc||Rs. 5,268||Rs. 2,072|
|Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc||Rs. 9,534||Rs. 3,221|
|Above 1,500 cc||Rs. 24,305||Rs. 7,890|
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance plans depends on a variety of factors like the car’s make, model, variant, fuel type, RTO location, etc. The Premium Calculator lets you know the right insurance premium amount for your car instantly.
Factors Which Determine Car Insurance Premium
1. Insured Declared Value (IDV) - The IDV refers to the market value of your car after considering depreciation and other related components. For a car with a high IDV, the insurance company will have to pay off a high amount for the claim against any theft or total loss suffered by the car. Hence, higher premiums will be there for cars with higher IDV.
2. Age of the Owner - The experienced riders are less likely to meet an accident as compared to the less experienced one. But the experience and responsibility enhances with age. Hence, insurance companies offer car insurance plans to old age persons at a lower rate compared to young people.
3. No Claim Bonus (NCB) - It is a reward offered by the insurance providers to its policyholders for not making any claim in the last policy year. It is given as a discount on the own-damage premium, which starts from 20% and goes up to 50% with every claim-free year. It means, the more the NCB will be, the lesser the premium will be.
4. Engine’s Cubic Capacity - The cubic capacity of a car denotes its power with which it can run or perform. It will make the consumables of the car get consumed faster and also enhance the risk of a mishap, which increases the risk on insurers too. Therefore, cars with higher cubic capacity are charged with higher premium.
5. Anti-Theft Devices - The anti-theft devices lower the chances of car theft and offer it more protection. The installation of such devices reduces the risk for insurance companies to offer compensation to policyholders. Therefore, owners of the anti-theft device installed cars are charged with a lower premium for their insurance plan.
Explore Reliance Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Car Insurance
- Learn about the most important elements that might affect the cost of your auto insurance.
- Read this article to know about the features and benefits of Reliance Car Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance policy with Reliance General Insurance
- The car insurance policy offered by your car dealer might not be the best policy for you!
- A third party insurance cover is mandatory but not recommended, here's why.
Reliance Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
924 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What factors determine the premium of a car insurance policy?
There are various factors that affect the premium of a car insurance cover such as Insured Declared Value (IDV), Age of the Owner, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Engine’s Cubic Capacity, Anti-Theft Devices, etc.
Why should I use the car insurance premium calculator?
The car insurance premium calculator will provide you assistance in getting the right premium amount for your policy, get the IDV of your car, selecting an economical plan and make wiser decisions related to the car insurance policy.
What details are needed to be entered in the premium calculator?
You need to enter details such as make and model of your car, RTO location of your car, registration year of your car, etc., to get the right premium offered by the insurers for a car insurance plan.
Does the premium calculator calculate the premium for an old car?
Yes, the premium calculator helps you find the premium for new and old or used cars.
Where can I use the best premium calculator?
You can use the best premium calculator to compute the premium and IDV for your insurance plan at the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023