Cholamandalam Car Insurance Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,636
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- 50% Advance Payment
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online device that gives you the right value of your insurance premium. To get this premium, you just need to enter a few details of your car such as make, model, variant, RTO location, registration year and so on. However, you can also fill the No Claim Bonus status of your car to derive the customised results for you. With the knowledge of the right premium value generated through the calculator, you can compare and select relevant premium quotes to get yourself a value for money deal.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose the Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type of your car.
Step 2: Choose the year of purchase and RTO location of your car.
Step 3: Mention the details of any claim requested by you in the last policy period.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and car insurance premium for you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – You get the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car through the premium calculator. With the correct IDV, you can get to know the actual value of your car you should receive while making the claim against theft or total loss of your car.
- Right Premium Amount – With the help of the premium calculator, you can get to know the actual premium cost you should be paying to get your car insured.
- Assists in Making Informed Decisions – After getting to know the correct values of IDV and premium of your car insurance, you can make informed decisions related to car insurance.
- Helps You Select the Right Plan: The premium calculator makes you aware of the right IDV and premium values of your car, which later assists you in selecting the best possible insurance policy for yourself from the available quotes.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The cost of the premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance policies depend on a wide range of factors that comprise the make, model, and variant of your car, engine’s capacity and fuel type of your car, RTO location of your car and so on. Get the premium amount of your policy at a click with our Premium Calculator.
Explore Cholamandalam Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products. Car insurance, motorcycle insurance, health insurance, vacation insurance, etc.
- Read this article to know how to reduce the premium of Cholamandalam car insurance.
- Read this article to find out the 5 most common mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your car insurance with Cholamandalam MS.
- There are many benefits of the Cholamandalam MS insurance policy. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Get 24×7 benefit cover o having a roadside assistance cover in your car insurance plan.
Cholamandalam Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023