About India First Life Investment
India First Investment Plans will bring you peace of mind and financial stability in the future. The company provides a wide range of traditional life insurance plans to give its customers a choice. Since its establishment, India First Life Insurance has grown immensely and become a reliable choice for customers.
What Is an Investment Plan?
Investment plans are financial instruments that provide attractive returns on investment to policyholders. During investment planning, one of the major concerns is selecting the right investment option. Many factors affect your investment decision, including premium, sum assured, financial goals, risk tolerance, and others. Whatever your goals or financial budget, you can compare the different options offered by India First Life Insurance Company to select one as per your specific needs.
Benefits of India First Life Investment Plans
Among the many top life insurance companies in India, India First has won a lot of certifications and awards. This is because the company understands the customer's needs and provides the best products and services. The section below highlights some of the benefits of purchasing India First Life Investment Plans:
- The company provides numerous investment options. The policyholders can compare and select the most suitable ones for themselves.
- Another major benefit of investing in India First Life Insurance plans is that they have a high claim settlement ratio. This means your investments are safe with the company.
- The policyholders have the flexibility to select the policy tenure as per their financial needs.
- The company provides online assistance to its policyholders. In case of any assistance related to claims, renewals, and more, you can visit the official website of the company.
Best India First Life Investment Plans 2023
The table below highlights some of the top investment plans offered by the company:
India First Maha Jeevan Plan
5- 55 years
20- 70 years
15- 25 years
Rs. 50,000- 2 crores
India First CSC ShubhLabh Plan
18- 55 years
Nil- 65 years
10- 15 years
10 or 7 times of annual premium
India First Cash Back Plan
15- 55 years
Nil- 70 years
9- 15 years
Rs. 50,000- no limit
India First Simple Benefit Plan
18- 50 years
Nil- 70 years
15- 25 years
Rs. 20 lakhs- Rs. 5 lakhs
Process To Buy India First Life Investment Plans
India First Life Insurance Company provides both online and offline purchasing options to its customers. To purchase offline, you can locate and visit the branch office of the company. Consequently, if you want to buy online, you can follow the below-mentioned step-by-step guide:
Documents Required To Buy India First Life Investment Plans
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Age proof
- Identity proof
- Any other specific document asked by an insurance company
Steps You Need To Follow To Buy India First Life Investment Plans
- Visit India First Life Insurance company's official website.
- Navigate to the "Investment Plans" page in the "Investment" section.
- Input your name, age, gender, and other personal information.
- Select the traditional life insurance policy you want to buy.
- Send in all required paperwork.
- Make an online premium payment.
- You will receive a copy of the investment plan policy document through email.
About India First Life Insurance Company
The key highlights for India First Life Insurance Company are as follows:
Headquarters of the company
Factors To Consider When Purchasing Investment Plans
Future investments are valuable resources. As a result, there are a number of factors to take into account while purchasing traditional life insurance plans. Some of these factors include the following:
- Future Goals: It's important to consider your long-term financial goals. For instance, if you want to prepare for retirement, choose investment strategies with high returns. But if you were to buy a car, you'd do better with short-term investing.
- Income: The optimum investing strategy for a person is mostly dependent on their yearly income. Before investing, compare the plans offered by the organization to find the one that best fits your needs and financial situation.
- Dependents on Your Money: Choose an investment strategy that will ensure your dependents' financial security even if you are not around. Therefore, make sure to choose a plan that provides your family with an adequate level of protection.
- Liquidity: Prior to purchasing an investment plan, it's critical to evaluate the liquidity of your policy. To meet your financial needs, pick a plan with significant liquidity.
- Risk appetite: It's crucial to consider the investor's level of risk appetite. There are many traditional life insurance plans available in India. Depending on your risk tolerance, you can analyze various policies and choose the one that suits you the most.
Partner Investment Insurance Companies
- Kotak Life Investment
- Future Generali Investment
- SBI Life Investment
- PNB MetLife Investment
- HDFC Life Investment
- ICICI Prudential Investment
- LIC Investment
- Max Life Investment
- Tata AIA Investment
- Bajaj Allianz Investment
- Aegon Life Investment
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Investment
- Bharti AXA Investment
- Edelweiss Tokio Investment
- Pramerica Life Investment
- Canara HSBC Investment
- Reliance Nippon Investment
- Shriram Life Investment
- Sahara Life Investment
- Aviva Life Investment
- Ageas Federal Life Investment
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Investment
Disclaimer: InsuranceDekho does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurance company or insurance plan.