Digit Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Top Digit Bike Insurance Plans
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
About Digit General Insurance
Two-wheeler insurance provides financial protection against losses that happen to our vehicles and third-party liabilities. Among some of the best bike insurance companies in India, one is Digit General Insurance. The company provides 24-hour claim assistance to its policyholders. Additionally, you can purchase various add-ons to enhance the coverage of their plan. Read on to find out the details!
Key Features of Digit Bike Insurance
Digit Claim Settlement Ratio
Number of Cashless Garages
Claim Settlement Assistance
Why Should You Buy Digit Bike Insurance Plan?
Digit General Insurance is one of the best insurance providers in India. Here are some of the reasons to buy Digit bike insurance plans:
- Quick Claim Settlement: Digit bike insurance provides a quick and hassle-free claim settlement process to its policyholders. You can claim your policy within 11 days of submitting the application.
- Wide Network Garages: The policyholders of Go Digit bike insurance can make cashless claim settlements. The company is associated with 5800+ network garages, where you can visit and get your vehicle repaired without paying anything out of your own pocket.
- Anytime Support: Digit two-wheeler insurance policyholders can connect with the customer support team anytime. This means if you need any assistance related to claims, policy renewals, premium payments, and more, policyholders can contact the support team of the company 24x7.
- Digital Self-Inspection: Digit Insurance values your time and efforts. Therefore, the company provides a digital self-inspection facility to its customers. You can shoot the damages and upload the pictures on a link shared by Digit General Insurance Company.
Types of Digit Bike Insurance
Digit General Insurance provides two types of bike insurance plans to policyholders. Find out the details in the section below:
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance: This plan provides comprehensive protection to policyholders. The plan covers both your own damages and losses that happen to a third party. Additionally, you can add many add-ons to your plan and enjoy enhanced protection.
- Third-Party Bike Insurance: In this type of two-wheeler insurance, Digit Insurance will only provide coverage for third-party liabilities. Therefore, any loss or damage that happens to your vehicle is not covered under this plan. Furthermore, according to the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory for all two-wheelers to buy insurance offering protection up to third-party liabilities.
Inclusions in Digit Bike Insurance
The following is the coverage offered under Digit Bike Insurance:
- The damage happened due to an accident
- If your vehicle is stolen
- The loss happened due to an accidental fire
- Natural disasters such as floods, cyclones, and more
- Personal accident coverage
- Any loss or damage happened to the third party from your vehicle
Exclusions in Digit Bike Insurance
Here are some types of coverage that are not covered under Digit Bike Insurance:
- Driving under the influence of intoxicated substances
- Add-ons that you have not purchased with your plan
- Consequential damages such as loss happened due to the use of a damaged bike
- Own damages of a third-party policyholder
- Driving without a valid driving license
Add-on Benefits Available Under Digit Bike Insurance
Digit Two-Wheeler Insurance plans coverage can be enhanced by purchasing add-ons. The company provides various additional benefits to its customers. You can add these add-ons to your base bike insurance policy by paying an extra premium. Find a list of various add-on benefits in the section below:
- Zero Depreciation Cover: Generally, depreciation is considered an important factor to calculate the bike insurance claim amount. Therefore, the claim amount is calculated after the deduction of depreciation of the repair parts. But with this add-on cover, you can ensure that you get the full value of repair/replacement cost during claims.
- Return-to-Invoice Cover: The policyholders with return-to-invoice cover can get the same cost inclusive of road tax and registration fees paid in case their bike is stolen or damaged.
- Engine & Gear Box Protection Cover: You can buy this add-on cover with a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy to protect the engine and gearbox of your vehicle.
- Consumable Cover: Digit two-wheeler insurance plans can be purchased with consumable cover. This will ensure that you are financially protected against the expenses incurred due to the regular maintenance of the vehicle.
- Breakdown Assistance: In case your vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road, this additional cover will provide roadside assistance. You can reach out to the customer support of the insurance provider and ask for help.
- Tyre Protect: This cover is only offered for run-flat technology vehicles. The policyholders with the tyre protection add-on will get cover for replacing damaged tyres, labour and wheel balancing charges.
- Daily Conveyance Benefit: With this add-on benefit, policyholders can claim the transportation cost for the period when their bike is under repair. Digit Bike Insurance Company may compensate the policyholders in the form of a fixed allowance per day or in other forms.
Benefits of Buying Bike Insurance
A two-wheeler insurance policy protects you against financial contingencies arising due to your vehicle. Additionally, bike insurance plans also provide coverage for third-party liabilities. Want more reasons? Find out in the section below:
- It is mandatory for all two-wheelers to buy an insurance plan that provides protection against third-party liabilities. If anyone is found travelling without a valid insurance plan, they may have to pay a hefty fine. Therefore, to avoid paying a fine and adhere to government rules, it is beneficial to buy a two-wheeler insurance plan.
- Another crucial benefit of purchasing a bike insurance plan is that you are financially protected against mishaps. If any loss or damage happens to your bike while riding, an insurance company will bear the expenses.
- The companies like Digit Bike Insurance also provide personal damage cover to policyholders. Therefore, an insurance company will provide coverage for injuries that happened to you.
- Two-wheeler insurance provides peace of mind to policyholders. For instance, if your bike is stolen, an insurance company will compensate your loss.
Process To Buy Digit Bike Insurance
Digit bike insurance purchasing process is simple and easy. You can compare different plans online and buy the one that suits your needs. Here’s a step-by-step guide that you need to follow:
- Enter your bike make, model, variant, registration number, date of registration and city in which you ride.
- Click the “Get Quote” button.
- From the displayed list of plans, click on the two-wheeler insurance plan of your choice.
- Provide details for your previous plan, if you had any.
- A premium for your chosen plan will be displayed. You can also customise your comprehensive bike insurance plan by including add-ons.
- Pay a premium to complete the purchase of Digit bike insurance.
- The policy document will be sent to your registered email-id.
Digit Bike Insurance Premium Calculation
The two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is an online tool that enables you to calculate an estimated premium for your insurance policy. Here are the steps that you can follow to use the bike insurance online premium calculator:
- Enter your bike details such as manufacturing number, model type, registration number, and more information.
- Select from two types of bike insurance plans: third-party bike insurance or comprehensive bike insurance.
- Fill in your personal details such as age, gender, city, and others.
- Choose the add-ons that you want to include in your two-wheeler insurance plan.
- Hit the “calculate premium” tab.
- The premium for your Digit bike insurance will be displayed on the screen.
Tips to Choose the Right Bike Insurance Plan
When choosing the right bike insurance plan, it is advisable to consult the professional advisors of InsuranceDekho. However, here are some tips that you can follow to buy the best two-wheeler insurance:
- Check the Claim Settlement Ratio of the Company: Choose to buy an insurance plan from a bike insurance company with a high claim settlement ratio. The high claim settlement ratio represents the higher credibility of the company.
- Look For the Add-ons Offered: Add-ons help you enjoy comprehensive protection. Therefore, before purchasing any insurance plan, check the types of add-ons offered by an insurance company. Digit Bike Insurance provides six types of add-on covers to its policyholders.
- Cashless Network Garages: This is one of the most important factors that you should consider when purchasing a two-wheeler insurance plan. Select an insurance company that is associated with a high number of network garages to ensure smooth and hassle-free Digit bike insurance claim settlement.
Process To Renew Digit Bike Insurance
Digit bike insurance renewal process is quick and convenient for the policyholders. With a stable internet connection and a smartphone, you can easily renew your policy. Here’re the steps that you can follow:
- Provide your bike details such as model type, variant, manufacturing number, and others. Also, provide the city name in which you drive your two-wheeler.
- Hit the “Get Quote” button.
- Further, select the type of bike insurance plan that you want to purchase.
- Submit the policy details for your previous insurance plan.
- Select the add-ons if you purchase a comprehensive bike insurance plan.
- A premium that you may have to pay against your policy will be calculated.
- Make a premium payment online for your insurance plan.
- Once the above process is completed, a policy document will be sent to your registered email-id.
Process To Claim Digit Bike Insurance
Digit bike insurance claim process can be completed in a few easy steps. Here’s the process that you need to follow:
Documents Required to Claim Digit Bike Insurance
- Registration certificate
- Driving license
- Previous year’s two-wheeler insurance policy document
- FIR copy
- Estimate from the garage
- Discharge vouchers and hospital bills in case of third-party claims
- Repair bills
- No claim bonus declaration
- ID proof
- Address proof
Steps You Should Take to Claim Digit Bike Insurance
- Call the claim centre of Digit Bike Insurance. You can dial 1800-258-5956 to file a claim.
- Ask for a self-inspection link on your registered mobile number.
- Click and upload the photos of the vehicle’s damages.
- Select from the cashless or reimbursement claim settlement processes.
- If you choose a cashless claim settlement process, you can visit the network garage of an insurance company. And if you opt for the reimbursement claim settlement process, you can visit any network garage of your choice and reimburse the repair bills later from Digit General Insurance.
Factors That Affect Bike Insurance Premium
The following are the factors that affect bike insurance premiums:
- Plan Type: The type of bike insurance policy you choose has a significant impact on the policy premium. For example, policyholders of a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy may have to pay a higher premium than those who purchased a third-party two-wheeler insurance plan.
- Bike Model: The type of bike you own influences the rate of your bike insurance plan. A person who owns a sport bike may have to pay a greater premium than a regular motorbike owner.
- Driver Experience: A person who has just started riding will have to pay a higher premium. A middle-aged rider with relevant riding experience, on the other hand, may have to pay a low premium.
- Add-on Covers: Policyholders who purchase add-ons with their base bike insurance plan will be charged a higher premium. Add-ons are optional benefits that policyholders can purchase in addition to their basic two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Bike modifications: Many people add expensive additions and equipment to their cars to improve performance and appearance. Any alterations you make to your bike will be taken into account when calculating your premium.
Benefits of Digit Bike Insurance
- A wide network of 1,000+ garages
- 24x7 emergency assistance is provided
- Enables the policyholders to make unlimited claims
- Smartphone-enabled claim and self-inspection process
- 11 days of average turnaround time for two-wheeler claims
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Digit Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a long-term digit bike insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can easily renew your Bike insurance with Go Digit General Insurance and claim it online.
- When getting your bike or two wheeler insured, there are many factors to consider that will impact the premium that you would be required to pay.
- The winter season can take a toll on your bike and your driving. How to make your winter road trip safe? Read along.
- Want to check two-wheeler insurance policy status online? Here are the ways you can check your two wheeler insurance policy status quickly. Know more.
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Digit Two-Wheeler Insurance FAQs
What are the choices for Digit two-wheeler insurance add-ons?It allows policyholders to customize their policy coverage to their own needs and requirements- Zero Depreciation Cover Return To Invoice Cover Engine And Gear Protection Cover Consumable Cover Breakdown Assistance, etc.
What factors go into determining the premium for Digit two-wheeler insurance?The following are the factors that go towards setting your Digit two-wheeler insurance premium: Insured Declared Value No-claim Bonus Cubic Capacity of the Bike Age of the two-wheeler Engine Capacity
How can I get a cashless bike repair?You can get cashless repair services at any Digit General Insurance-approved network garage. The company runs over 1,000 cashless network garages across India. You can find a cashless garage near you by calling the toll-free number 1800-103-4448 or visiting the Digit General Insurance official website.
What are the advantages of getting two-wheeler insurance from Digit?With Digit two-wheeler insurance, a policyholder can enjoy a number of advantages, including: Provides low-cost two-wheeler insurance. There are cashless repair and replacement facilities all over India. Purchase and renewal services are available online. Customer service is available all hours of the day and night. Settlement of claims in a timely and appropriate manner.
Who should I contact if I have a query about my Digit two-wheeler insurance?If you have a question or need more information about your Digit two-wheeler insurance, you can reach out to the insurer by calling the toll-free number 1800-103-4448 or sending an email to email@example.com. You can also call InsuranceDekho for help.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Looking for reasons to buy New India Bike Insurance Plan? Re...31 August 2023
Read on to find out how bike insurance keep you afloat durin...31 August 2023
Looking for the best bike insurance companies in India? Read...31 August 2023
Read on to find out about the waiting period to file a bike ...31 August 2023
Read on to find out the benefits of no-claim bonus in bike i...31 August 2023
Add-ons For Your Digit Bike Insurance
This article is issued in general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.