Digit Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Digit Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
The add-on covers increases the bike insurance policy coverage with which policyholders can protect their vehicles in a better manner. It is easy to get these add-ons and simply by paying an additional premium amount you can enhance the coverage of your bike insurance policy. Go Digit General Insurance offers a range of add-on covers at affordable rates that you can opt for while buying the bike insurance or renewing it.
Digit - 7 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The bike insurance add-on covers can be bought only with standalone own-damage insurance covers and comprehensive bike insurance covers. Following are the add-on covers that you can avail with Go Digit bike insurance plans:
1. Zero Depreciation Cover – While computing the claim amount under a bike insurance plan, a depreciation is charged based on the age of the vehicle. But, with the inclusion of this zero depreciation add-on cover in the bike insurance cover, no deduction is to be considered for calculation of the claim amount, which will make you get the claim amount without making any default depreciation deductions on the original value of the bike.
2. Return to Invoice Cover – In case your bike meets with a serious accident and suffers total loss or gets damaged beyond repair or it gets stolen, this add-on cover can help you get the complete amount of your bike. Under the standard bike insurance plans, you get the claim amount after the deduction of depreciation in addition to road tax and registration fees, which you had paid to purchase the bike. But, the return to invoice cover lets you receive the invoice value of your bike.
3. Breakdown Assistance Cover – When it comes to vehicles, it can breakdown anytime and anywhere. In such situations, breakdown assistance add-on cover comes into play and it can help you a lot. By adding this add-on cover in your bike insurance plan you can get the assistance for flat battery, flat tyre, spare keys, towing facility, fuel assistance, taxi and accommodation benefits, minor repairs, medical assistance and so on. This benefits under this add-on cover can be availed for a maximum of 4 times during each year except for fuel assistance and taxi and accommodation benefits for which the aggregate utilization limit is 2 times during each year.
4. Consumable Cover – This add-on cover compensates you towards the replacement/replenishing costs of the consumables with new ones, in the event of a partial loss to your bike and/or its accessories. The consumable add-on cover offers you the compensation for the expenses for all your bike’s nitty gritties which include nuts and bolts, engine oil, grease, screws, gearbox oil, fuel filter, bearings, washers, and so on.
5. Engine and Gear-Box Protection Cover – With this Engine and Gear-Box Protection Cover, the coverage of your bike insurance policy gets extended to cover the consequential damage incurred by the internal child parts of the engine or gear-box, or transmission assembly arising out of water ingression, leakage of lubricating oil or coolant, or damage to engine or gear-box. This add-on cover can be utilised for a maximum of one claim during each year.
6. Tyre Protection Cover - Under this add-on cover, the insurance provider will reimburse you the cost of replacing the damaged tyre(s) with a new equivalent or near equivalent tyre(s), if the tyres get damaged due to an accident. It also compensates the labour charges toward removing & refitting of the tyre and costs incurred towards wheel balancing, in case of accidental loss or damages sustained due to bulge in tyre, bursting of tyre, cut or damage to the tyre. This cover can be availed only for a maximum of two tyres of your insured bike during each year.
7. Daily Conveyance Benefit – The daily conveyance benefit will offer you compensation for your transportation expenses incurred during the repair period which creates the unavailability of your two-wheeler. The benefit is offered either by paying a fixed allowance per day or by providing discount coupons from well-known cab operators for an amount equal to the per day fixed allowance. This add-on cover can be availed for a maximum of two claims each year. If your vehicle gets stolen, then this benefit shall be payable till the date of recovery of your two-wheeler, based on the maximum number of days chosen by you.
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Digit Bike Insurance
- Want to check two-wheeler insurance policy status online? Here are the ways you can check your two wheeler insurance policy status quickly. Know more.
- Third party bike insurance policy is the most basic insurance cover for bikes. Let's explore it in detail.
- Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a long-term digit bike insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can easily renew your Bike insurance with Go Digit General Insurance and claim it online.
- When getting your bike or two wheeler insured, there are many factors to consider that will impact the premium that you would be required to pay.
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Digit Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
What type of add-on covers are provided by Digit bike insurance plans
Digit bike insurance plans are available with different add-on covers which comprise zero depreciation cover, return to invoice cover, breakdown assistance cover, consumable cover, engine and gearbox protection cover, tyre protection cover, and daily conveyance benefit.
When can I opt for the add-on covers to include in my bike insurance policy?
You can buy an add-on cover either during the time of purchase or renewal of your bike insurance plan.
Is it compulsory to purchase the add-on covers for the bike insurance plan?
No, it is not mandatory to buy an add-on cover and to include it in your bike insurance plan. It is designed to increase the coverage of your policy, therefore, if you feel that your insurance plan’s coverage is less, then only you should opt for it.
Do I need to pay more to add an add-on cover in my insurance plan?
Yes, you will have to pay for an additional premium cost to buy and avail an add-on insurance cover.
Is there any limit to include add-on covers in the bike insurance policy?
No, there is no limit ascertained to include add-on covers in the bike insurance plan and you can opt for as many add-on covers as you wish.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023