United India Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
United India Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
The add-on covers protect you and your bike from adverse consequences of the accidents and mishaps. While being on road, you can experience any sort of bad incident in terms of physical damages or legal liabilities that can lead to financial loss higher than your expectations. Therefore, it becomes essential to own additional coverage to safeguard yourself, your pillion and your two-wheeler. The United India General Insurance provides you a host of add-on covers that increase the coverage of your bike policy and provides you a good amount of protection.
United India - 3 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Including these add-on covers of United India General Insurance will provide you extended support subject to bike damage or loss, emergency assistance and much more, so on. Following are the description of the add-on covers:
1. Nil Depreciation Add-on Cover without Add-on Excess – This add-on cover comes to rescue you in the case of a partial loss claim for the repairment to your bike. In such cases, no depreciation will be applied to give you the amount of claim with the help of this add-on benefit. You can avail this cover by paying an additional premium along with your normal premium.
2. Return to Invoice Cover - In case your bike sustains the total loss or constructive total loss due to an accident or mishap, then the insurance provider as per this cover will pay you the difference between the Insured's Declared Value (IDV) of your bike and manufacturer's present listed selling price of a new bike, i.e., its ex-showroom price including prices of accessories, that matches the make, model, specification of your insured bike. However, if the selling price is not available due to discontinuation of the bike, then the latest market price of the bike at the commencement of insurance or renewal will be considered. The amount paid towards registration charges and road tax will be reimbursed up to a maximum 10% of IDV in the plan.
3. Engine and Gearbox Protection - Any loss or damages including consequential damages sustained by your Engine and/or Gear Box of your bike will be covered under this add-on cover. The coverage will be offered for the damages incurred by the engine and/or gearbox or its parts damages caused due to water ingression due to being submerged or stopped in a waterlogged area, leakage of lubricating oil caused by external accidental means.
Explore United India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Bike Insurance
- When do you need to change the ownership of the bike? What are the documents required to change ownership of a bike? Let's know more.
- Online vs offline bike insurance: which one to choose? What is the difference between online and offline car insurance policy? Let's learn more.
- A number plate, also known as a registration plate or a license plate, is simply a metal board representation of that unique registration ID.
- Types of bike insurance plans, what are add-ons under bike insurance plans, important terms related to bike insurance. Here is a complete guide.
- You must be looking for things to protect your bike in rains? Here are some things you should know and do for a smooth experience in the rain.
United India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
United India Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many bike add-on covers are offered by United India General Insurance?
United India General Insurance offers 3 bike insurance add-on covers which comprise Nil Depreciation Add-on Cover without Add-on Excess, Return to Invoice Cover, and Engine and Gearbox Protection.
Is there any compulsion to purchase a bike insurance add-on cover?
No, there is no compulsion to include a bike insurance add-on cover in your policy. The add-on covers are designed to provide an option with which you can easily enhance the insurance coverage of your bike insurance plan and enjoy extended benefits without investing much money.
When can I opt for the United India bike insurance add-on covers?
You can opt for the bike insurance add-on covers offered by the United India Insurance to enhance the insurance coverage of your bike insurance policy either while buying the insurance cover or during the time of policy renewal.
Will I have to pay for the add-on covers offered by United India General Insurance?
Yes, an additional amount of premium along with the basic insurance premium amount should be paid by you to opt for the bike insurance add-on cover.
How many bike insurance add-on covers can be bought together?
You can buy different add-on covers together as per your budget and needs. United India offers 3 add-on covers, which means you can include all the three add-ons together in your policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023