Reliance Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Reliance Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
Add-on covers in bike insurance are referred to as additional benefits that you can purchase along with your base bike insurance policy by paying an extra bike insurance premium. It is not mandatory to purchase add-on covers with a bike insurance policy but they ensure the much needed and extended protection and save you from financial burden in case of a misfortune event. Note that you can only enjoy benefits offered under add-on covers if you own either a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Reliance - 4 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Purchasing add-on benefits is not difficult at all. But deciding which one to buy can be a little confusing if you are not aware of their benefits. So, here we explain 5 important add-on covers offered by Reliance General Insurance that you can take along with your bike insurance policy:
- Nil Depreciation: This add-on benefit helps you get rid of the depreciation factor of your bike parts. Usually a bike insurance claim is paid after deducting the depreciation of your vehicle. But if you buy a nil depreciation cover along with your Reliance General bike insurance policy, then you can enjoy the replacement of your bike parts without burning a hole in your pocket. The add-on cover not only helps you save money but also widens your scope of cover. Note that this cover is applicable for up to two claims in a policy year.
- EMI Protection: This add-on cover minimises the financial impact of an accident by covering you for a maximum of 3 EMIs if your bike is at the network garage of Reliance General Insurance for repairs for more than 30 days. The cover can be availed only for partial claims and the payment will directly be made to the financial institution.
- Daily Allowance Benefit: This is a useful add-on cover that compensates you for daily travel expenses for traveling by your own when your bike is out for repairs in the authorized network garage of Reliance General Insurance. But you can only avail benefit when your bike is in the garage for more than 3 days. You can avail this cover for up to 2 claims for a maximum allowance of Rs. 5,000 per day.
- Helmet Cover: This add-on cover offers the insured an allowance for expenses related to the helmet if it gets damaged or destroyed due to an accident that involves the insured vehicle. People with an annual bike insurance policy are eligible to purchase this add-on cover along with a Reliance General bike insurance policy. The premium for this add-on cover starts at Rs. 100 and the sum insured limit offered is up to Rs. 50,000 per helmet. The policy covers expenses related to only one accident during a policy year. Also note that the cover reimburses you for the helmet of the same type and model.
There is no doubt that the add-on covers in bike insurance offer you complete peace of mind. But as you are required to pay extra to avail the benefits, you must add them wisely in your cart as per your budget and other requirements. Also, you can use InsuranceDekho’s premium calculator to calculate bike insurance premiums with add-ons.
Explore Reliance Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Bike Insurance
- Bike Insurance can help you financially in case of accidents. Read this article to know all about Reliance General Bike Insurance.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing your bike insurance from Reliance General Insurance.
- Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India on the basis of the claim settlement ratio of each of the companies.
- Why insurance claims are rejected? Lets explore top reasons why two-wheeler insurance claims are denied generally.
- What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is it essential to purchase a good two-wheeler insurance plan? Read more.
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many add-on covers are offered with the Reliance bike insurance plans?
Reliance bike insurance plans are available with 4 bike insurance add-on covers that includes Nil Depreciation, EMI Protection, Helmet Cover, and Daily Allowance Benefit.
How much money do I need to pay to opt for add-on covers?
Different add-on covers are available at different prices. You will have to pay for the add-on covers specified in the policy document or online purchase portal of the insurance company.
Is it mandatory to include an add-on cover in the bike insurance plan?
No, owning an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy is not mandatory. It is an optional benefit which you can avail to enhance the coverage of your insurance cover.
When can I buy the Reliance bike insurance add-on covers?
You can buy the add-on covers either at the time of insurance policy purchase or during the insurance policy renewal process.
How many add-on covers can I opt for at a time?
There is no limit to opt for add-on covers, which means you can include various add-on covers at a time in your bike insurance policy based on your budget and requirement.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023