Reliance Zero Depreciation Add-on
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Reliance Zero Depreciation Cover
Process of losing the monetary value of the two-wheeler/bike keeping in mind several factors such as the age of the two-wheeler, wear and tear etc. Depreciation of the two-wheeler takes place over a period of time. You may have to pay a huge amount from your own pocket at the time of filing a claim because of depreciation deductions. To avoid paying a large sum on filing a claim for your two-wheeler you can add a Zero Depreciation Cover in your two-wheeler comprehensive/standalone own-damage policy. With the help of a zero depreciation add-on cover, you can claim a higher amount without considering depreciation deductions.
Reliance Zero Depreciation cover is a bike insurance add-on that can be opted with Reliance Lombard comprehensive and standalone own-damage bike insurance policies. This add-on helps you get complete coverage without deduction of the depreciation expense incurred by your bike.
By default, a policyholder is responsible for bearing the cost of depreciation incurred by the insured’s bike, and thus, the depreciation amount is deducted by the insurer from the claim amount at the time of claim settlement. However, the Reliance Zero Depreciation add-on allows policyholders to get rid of this depreciation charge. By opting for this add-on, policyholders can enjoy the entire claim amount without facing any depreciation. Thus, by paying a little extra in the form of a premium for the zero depreciation cover, the policyholders get the maximum coverage for their bikes.
Benefits of Reliance Zero Depreciation Add-On Cover
Below mentioned are some benefits of purchasing a Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover with your two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Added Protection: A zero depreciation cover helps in providing more coverage and adds more protection to the existing two-wheeler insurance policy. This add-on cover increases the amount of coverage provided under two-wheeler insurance and also helps in availing a claim settlement amount without considering the depreciation on the two-wheeler.
- Saves Money: Adding a zero-depreciation may result in a slight increase in the premium of your two-wheeler insurance policy but can provide extensive coverage. The zero depreciation comes in handy in times of crisis and helps in availing a claim amount without taking depreciation into consideration while calculating the claim amount. This add-on cover helps you save your money in case an unforeseen event happens.
- Claim Without Depreciation Deductions: If you decide to opt for a zero depreciation cover for your two-wheeler insurance policy it will increase the coverage provided under the policy. This add-on cover can help you eliminate the chances of paying expenses from your own pocket for the damages at the time of filing a claim. This add-on cover reduces the risk of a lower claim amount as the claim amount for a two-wheeler insurance policy with this add-on cover is calculated by excluding depreciation deductions.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
What is Included under a Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Below mentioned aspects shall be covered under a Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance policy with Zero Depreciation Cover:
- Coverage for depreciable parts is included under the policy and compensation for the same such as depreciable parts (nylon, rubber, fiberglass and plastic parts) shall be provided to the policyholder.
- Two-wheeler insurance policy along with zero depreciation cover might also provide coverage for partial damages to the battery and tyres after excluding the depreciation.
- Cost of repairs or replacement beared by the policyholder at the time of claim settlement shall be provided to the policyholder.
What is not Included under a Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Below mentioned are the aspects which shall not be covered under a Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance policy with Zero Depreciation Cover:
- Damage to the insured two-wheeler caused due to mechanical failure/fault.
- Total damage to the insured two-wheeler shall not be covered.
- Damage to the uninsured items such as tires, gas kits or b-fuel kit of the two-wheeler shall not be covered or compensated for.
- Routine ageing/wear and tear shall be not covered under a two-wheeler insurance policy along with zero depreciation add-on cover
Factors Affecting Reliance Zero Depreciation Cover
The Reliance zero depreciation cover is influenced with various benefits, which are as follow:
- This cover is valid for only two claims during the policy tenure.
- Bikes with a maximum age of 2 years can avail this zero depreciation cover.
- Selected makes and models are eligible for this cover, hence, read the policy carefully.
- Damages caused due to uninsured peril, normal wear and tear are excluded from this cover.
Explore Reliance Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Bike Insurance
- Bike Insurance can help you financially in case of accidents. Read this article to know all about Reliance General Bike Insurance.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing your bike insurance from Reliance General Insurance.
- Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India on the basis of the claim settlement ratio of each of the companies.
- Why insurance claims are rejected? Lets explore top reasons why two-wheeler insurance claims are denied generally.
- What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is it essential to purchase a good two-wheeler insurance plan? Read more.
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
How can I get the Zero Depreciation Cover?
You can visit the official website of Reliance General Insurance and apply for the Zero Depreciation Cover. Apart from that, you can contact their customer care support centre by dialling 18003009. You can also compare the zero depreciation covers offered by other insurers and get the suitable zero depreciation cover at InsuranceDekho.
I don’t own a luxury bike, do I still need to add the Zero Depreciation cover to my policy?
You can add the Zero Depreciation cover to your policy even if you don’t own a luxury car for the maximum protection. It will help you to get the parts of your bike repaired or replaced without costing you any money.
How many times can the Zero Depreciation be claimed?
You can claim the Zero Depreciation cover two times in the tenure of your Reliance bike insurance policy. Any subsequent claim shall be charged as per the depreciation rate of the policy.
When can I add the Zero Depreciation cover?
You can add the Zero Depreciation cover while purchasing the insurance policy for your bike. The cover can be added during the policy renewal as well, provided the bike is a maximum of two years old
Will there be any depreciation charge for replacing tyres if I have the Zero Depreciation cover?
Yes, there will be a depreciation charge for repairing or replacing tyres with or without Zero Depreciation cover added to your policy. The depreciation charge for tyres, for both with and without Zero Depreciation, is 50%.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023