ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation Cover
ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation cover is a bike insurance add-on which can be opted with ICICI Lombard comprehensive and standalone own-damage bike insurance policies. This add-on helps you get complete coverage without deduction of the depreciation expense incurred by your bike.
By default, the liability of the depreciation expenses incurred by the insured’s bike rests with the vehicle’s owner. However, by opting for the ICICI Lombard zero depreciation cover, a policyholder can shift this burden to the insurance company.
When a policyholder opts for the ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation cover, no amount is deducted as depreciation charge on replaced parts from the claim amount issued by the insurance company. Thus, the ICICI Lombard zero depreciation cover prevents loss of claim amount caused by depreciation to policyholders.
Benefits of ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
- Higher Claim Amount Received - The policyholders get a higher claim amount as no depreciation expense is deducted from the claim amount.
- Get the Complete Coverage - With the zero depreciation add-on the insurer provides coverage for your bike and all its parts at 100% except tyres, tubes and batteries for which the cover is provided at 50%.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
Factors Affecting ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation Cover
The ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation Cover provides many benefits to the policyholders, however, it is available with the following terms and conditions:
- This add-on can be availed by insured bikes with a maximum age of 2 years
- This add-on shall not be applicable in the event of a total loss of the insured’s bike
- The policyholder shall be liable for a voluntary deductible amount as opted for this add-on, for each payable claim under this add-on
- The Zero Depreciation cover is only applicable on the first two claims during the policy tenure. Any subsequent claims shall be subject to deduction for depreciation as per the rates stated in the policy terms and conditions.
Explore Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know how to renew Royal Sundaram bike insurance online.
- Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is crucial to get a claim. Read this article to know how to file for an ICICI Lombard bike insurance claim.
- Read this article to find out the key features and benefits of purchasing bike insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- The following article throws light on features, benefits and exclusions under ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler insurance plan. Read the article to know more.
- Beginners should know Online Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process. You can save your time as well as money if you buy your bike policy online.
Icici Lombard Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
769 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQS
Do I need to add the Zero Depreciation cover to my policy if I don’t live in an accident-prone zone?
Ideally, you should opt for the zero depreciation cover irrespective of the area in which you live. By opting for the ICICI Lombard Zero Depreciation cover you get the maximum coverage for any damage incurred by your bike even if you do not live in an accident-prone zone.
How can I add the Zero Depreciation cover to my insurance policy?
Zero Depreciation Cover can be purchased along with the ICICI Lombard comprehensive bike insurance policy as well as with the ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage bike insurance plan. You can visit the official website of ICICI Lombard General Insurance or you can call their customer care number 1800-209-8888.
How many times can I claim for Zero Depreciation Cover?
A policyholder can claim the Zero Depreciation cover twice during the tenure of the ICICI Lombard bike insurance policy. Any further claims made in the policy tenure will be subject to deduction as the terms and conditions.
Will there be any depreciation for paintwork if the policyholder has the Zero Depreciation Cover?
The paintwork of the insured’s bike is always subject to depreciation. The depreciation rate for paintwork is the same for policies with Zero Depreciation and policies without Zero Depreciation. The depreciation rate applicable at the paint work of the insured’s bike is 50%.
Does the Zero Depreciation provide coverage for a total loss?
The ICICI Lombard bike Zero Depreciation does not provide coverage in case of total loss for insured’s bikes.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023