IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Add-on
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Cover
While buying an insurance policy it is essential to choose all the right add-on covers. It adds exclusive features to your insurance policy. One of the most beneficial add-on covers offered by IFFCO Tokio is Nil depreciation or Zero depreciation. The policyholders can get this add-on cover with the purchase of comprehensive bike insurance policy and standalone own-damage cover.
As we progress in time the value of your our assets tends to decrease. This phenomenon of a constant decrease in the value of assets is known as depreciation. Every two-wheeler owner is aware of the fact that normal wear and tear is unavoidable. Therefore IFFCO Tokio provides Zero depreciation cover through which the policyholders can claim the maximum value of their bike. It provides a shield against the depreciating factors, resulting in decreasing the value of the bike and helps you claim the original value of your two-wheeler in case of an accident.
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Zero depreciation Add-on Cover
IFFCO Tokio Zero depreciation add-on cover offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Complete Coverage of The Vehicle - It becomes easier for the policyholders to settle down their claim when there is no need to worry about the depreciation. They can receive the claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation amount if covered under the comprehensive insurance policy.
- Unlimited Number of Claims - Unlike other insurance companies, IFFCO Tokio allow policyholders to make an unlimited zero depreciation claim.
- Higher Claim Amount - Zero depreciation covers help the policyholders to claim the maximum amount for their bike. There is no deduction made on the claim amount in the name of depreciation.
- Saves Money - Rather than losing all the finances paying for replacement of bike parts, policyholders can save a lot of money with the zero depreciation cover. They only pay the premium amount and all the damage compensation is taken care of by the insurance provider.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
Factors Affecting IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Cover
There are conditions under which the policyholders can avail the benefits offered by IFFCO Tokio Zero depreciation cover:
- The policyholders can make unlimited claims during the entire policy period.
- The depreciation benefit offered by IFFCO Tokio is only available for bikes up to 7 years of age.
Explore Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- A bike insurance, technically called a two-wheeler insurance, is an ideal tool to safeguard yourself against the financial losses which may arise due
- Want to check the policy status for your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance? Read on to find out the step-by-step guide in detail!
- Read on to find out the process to make IFFCO Tokio premium payments online in detail.
- IFFCO Tokio customer support can help you resolve your concerns related to claims, renewals, and more. Read on to find the ways to reach the company's
- Read on to find out how to avail of a claim for your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance in detail.
Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
114 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
I have an old vehicle, should I take zero depreciation add-on cover?
Life is uncertain, you can not imagine what is going to happen the next moment. If your vehicle is less than seven years old, you can definitely go for a zero depreciation cover. IFFCO Tokio provides this benefit to bikes that are up to 7 years old.
What is the biggest advantage of purchasing Zero-Depreciation add on the cover?
One of the biggest advantages of zero depreciation add-on cover is that it allows the policyholder to claim the original value of their bike without any deduction for depreciation. The amount depends on the IDV that was finalised at the time of policy purchase or renewal.
How many times a customer can claim for the benefit?
Generally all the insurance companies allow their customers to claim only twice. IFFCO Tokio allows its customers to make unlimited claims during the entire policy period.
How can I get Zero depreciation cover for my bike?
Zero depreciation cover can be availed with a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio.
How can I get Zero depreciation cover for my bike?
Zero depreciation cover can be availed by taking a comprehensive bike insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023