IFFCO Tokio Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
IFFCO Tokio Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy
Riding a two-wheeler has a few risks and this can be a reason for your family to always worry about your safety. An insurance policy will give you a layer of protection against such risks by providing compensation for your own damage costs. Moreover, it also gives the insurance holder security in a time of crisis. If you purchase a standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance it will provide protection for both you and your two-wheeler in several situations. This includes cases of theft, road accidents, fires, natural and manmade calamities. Purchased alongside your compulsory third party insurance it is sure to give you all-round protection.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Standalone Own-Damage Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Insurance
IFFCO Tokio’s third party two-wheeler insurance cover will compensate for third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage. The maximum compensation for property damage is Rs 1 Lakh.
IFFCO Tokio’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy will take care of its own damage costs in the event of a mishap. Moreover, it provides this compensation in several scenarios.
IFFCO Tokio’s two-wheeler comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans will give you all-around protection. They take care of both own damage costs and third party liabilities under a single premium.
IFFCO Tokio’s third party two-wheeler insurance does not offer add-on covers.
IFFCO Tokio's standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance cover offers several different add-on covers to choose from.
IFFCO Tokio's comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans also offer a wide variety of add-on covers for customers to choose from.
IFFCO Tokio’s third party two-wheeler insurance is their most inexpensive policy as it provides the most basic coverage.
IFFCO Tokio’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is more expensive than third party insurance as it offers better coverage.
IFFCO Tokio’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans are the most expensive type of insurance they offer but it gives holistic coverage for both own damage costs and third party liabilities, all under a single premium.
What is Covered Under IFFCO Tokio Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are covered under TATA AIG’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Accidents that occur due to collisions and damage the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler due to a fire or explosion.
- Total loss or cases of theft.
- Natural or manmade calamities that damage the two-wheeler.
What is Not Covered Under IFFCO Tokio Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are not covered under IFFCO Tokio’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- If the two-wheeler breaks down due to an electrical or mechanical failure.
- If Illegal driving leads to mishaps and damages the two-wheeler.
- General wear and tear, i.e., depreciation of the two-wheeler.
- Cases where there are mishaps outside the border of the country.
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Standalone Own-Damage Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing an IFFCO TokioTwo-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- The own damage cover will take care of its own damage costs in several scenarios.
- The insurance provider will offer a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- There are several add-on covers available that you can select from with an own damage cover.
How To Purchase an IFFCO Tokio Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the steps you need to take to purchase an IFFCO Tokio Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho website and select the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ tab on the home page. From the drop-down menu select the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option.
Step 2: Provide your two-wheeler’s registration number. In case you do not have this information you can enter the two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration instead.
Step 3: Next enter your personal details and any other information that is required. After this select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: The quotes available for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policies will be visible on the screen. Select one offered by IFFCO Tokio and select any add-ons you would like to purchase with it.
Step 5: Pay for your selected IFFCO Tokio standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- A bike insurance, technically called a two-wheeler insurance, is an ideal tool to safeguard yourself against the financial losses which may arise due
- Want to check the policy status for your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance? Read on to find out the step-by-step guide in detail!
- Read on to find out the process to make IFFCO Tokio premium payments online in detail.
- IFFCO Tokio customer support can help you resolve your concerns related to claims, renewals, and more. Read on to find the ways to reach the company's
- Read on to find out how to avail of a claim for your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance in detail.
Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
114 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023