Acko Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Acko General Insurance Company offers basically three different types of two-wheeler insurance plan to their customers, namely, comprehensive bike insurance plan, standalone-own damage bike insurance plan and third party bike insurance plan. It is advisable to buy a standalone own damage insurance plan along with third party bike insurance cover in order to extend the insurance coverage in different scenarios that could possibly happen i.e. from road accidents to natural calamities. Also, during the time of emergency, getting compensation for the damages incurred offers financial assistance and a sense of safety to the customer.
Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance V/S Comprehensive Bike Insurance V/S Third Party Bike Insurance
Acko Standalone-Own Damage Bike Insurance
Acko Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Acko Third Party Bike Insurance
Under this insurance plan, the policyholder receives coverage just for own damage expenses in case of any accident or mishap. It includes situations of explosions, road accidents, fire, flood, etc.
Under this insurance plan, the insured vehicle receives all-round safety by looking after both own damage expenses and third party liabilities in case of any unfortunate incident.
This insurance plan is the most standard insurance coverage offered, which is necessary to hold by a bike owner. Under this insurance cover, third party liabilities are taken care of including death, bodily injuries, and damage caused to the property.
The Standalone own damage bike insurance plan offered by Acko General Insurance company is more costly as a better insurance coverage is offered here.
Comprehensive bike insurance plan offered by Acko General Insurance Company is one of the most expensive bike insurance plans offered by them. This is because it provides an all-round protection against both third party liabilities and own damage expenses.
Third party bike insurance plan offered by Acko General Insurance company is the cheapest insurance plan available. This is because it provides the policyholder with just basic insurance coverage.
The policyholders are offered various add-on covers to opt for from Acko’s standalone own damage bike insurance plan.
Here also the customers are offered various types of add-on covers to opt from.
The policyholders are not offered any add on covers to choose from under this insurance plan.
What All is Covered Under Acko Standalone Own Damage Insurance Plan?
The following coverages are offered under Acko Standalone own damage insurance policy:
- Damages or losses caused to the bike because of explosion or fire.
- Accidents that happen because of collisions and damage incurred by the insured bike.
- Complete loss or case of theft.
- Manmade or natural calamities that cause damage or loss to the insured bike.
What All is Not Covered Under Acko Standalone Own Damage Insurance Plan?
The following coverages are not offered under Acko Standalone own damage insurance policy:
- In case the insured bike breaks down because of mechanical or electrical failure.
- If because of illegal driving any damages or mishap happens to the insured two-wheeler.
- In case any mishap happens with the insured bike outside the geographical borders of the nation.
Benefits Offered Under Acko Standalone Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
Some of the benefits offered by Acko Standalone bike insurance plan are as follows:
- With a standalone own damage insurance cover, the expenses incurred due to the damages caused to your own bike under several scenarios would be taken care of.
- A no claim bonus will be offered by the insurance provider for each claim free year.
- There are various add-on covers available that the customers can select from alongside an own damage insurance cover.
How to Purchase Acko Standalone Own Damage Insurance Plan?
You can follow the below mentioned steps to buy Acko two-wheeler insurance plan:
Step 1: Go to the official website of InsuranceDekho and on the homepage of the website choose the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ tab. From the drop down menu that appears proceed ahead by selecting the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option.
Step 2: Next, you are required to give the registration number of your two-wheeler bike. In case, you are currently not having any details regarding it, then you can proceed ahead by entering your two-wheelers model, make and registration year instead.
Step 3: Now, you are required to add your personal information or any other details as required. Once you have entered this information, choose the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ option.
Step 4: After you have entered all the needed information, the customized insurance quotes for standalone own damage bike insurance plan would get displayed on the web page. Choose the insurance plan offered by Acko General Insurance Company and choose the add on covers that you would wish to buy along with it.
Step 5: The final step is to make payment for the chosen Acko standard own damage bike insurance plan and the policy document would get instantly sent to you at your registered email ID.
Explore Acko Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Bike Insurance
- Purchasing bike insurance from Acko is simple. Go through this article to take a note of the things before purchasing bike insurance from Acko.
- Do you want to know actually what happens when a two-wheeler insurance policy lapses? A lapsed policy is invalid and can put you in trouble.
- Want to know scooty insurance claim process? Let’s start by learning about steps for filing a two-wheeler insurance claim process. Read more.
- Know About No Claims Bonus for Two Wheeler Insurance. Learn step by step process on how to claim NCB for bike insurance in India.
- Two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you generate the right insurance premium for your two-wheeler.
Acko Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023