Raheja QBE Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Raheja QBE Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy
When riding a two-wheeler there are several uncertainties of the road that you are always at risk for. This can be a constant worry for both you and your loved ones. In a sense, these uncertainties are hard to remove. However, if you have insurance, you have a layer of protection for both you and your two-wheeler at all times. The third party insurance cover is compulsory and will take care of the third party liabilities in the event of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage. An own damage cover, on the other hand, will take care of your two-wheeler in the event of a mishap. Moreover, it will provide compensation for losses in several scenarios including cases of theft, road accidents, fires, explosions, natural and manmade calamities. When purchased alongside a compulsory third party insurance cover it gives your two-wheeler all-round protection.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Raheja QBE Third Party Insurance
Raheja QBE Standalone Own-Damage Insurance
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Insurance
Raheja QBE’s third party two-wheeler insurance will provide compensation for third party liabilities in the event of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
Raheja QBE’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance will provide coverage for own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. Moreover, it provides this compensation in many possible scenarios.
Raheja QBE’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan will take care of both own damage costs and third party liabilities all under a single premium. Furthermore, they offer an option for a personal accident cover with it.
Raheja QBE’s third party two-wheeler insurance does not offer add-on covers.
Raheja QBE’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers insurance holders several add-on covers to select from.
.Raheja QBE’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan also offers several add-on covers to policyholders to select from.
Raheja QBE’s third party two-wheeler insurance is their most inexpensive insurance cover however, it also provides only compulsory basic coverage.
Raheja QBE’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is more expensive than third party insurance as it offers enhanced coverage.
.Raheja QBE’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan offers coverage for both own-damage costs and third party insurance under a single premium.
What is Covered Under a Raheja QBE Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are covered under a Raheja QBE standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Damage due to an accident on the road.
- Damage due to a fire or explosion.
- In the event the two-wheeler is stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- In the event that the two-wheeler is damaged by a manmade or natural calamity.
What is Not Covered Under a Raheja QBE Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are not covered under a Raheja QBE standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- A breakdown that occurs due to a mechanical or electrical failure of the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler due to some form of illegal driving.
- Natural wear and tear of the two-wheeler.
- An unfortunate event that occurs outside the borders of the country.
Benefits of Raheja QBE Standalone Own-Damage Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing a Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Policy:
- The cover will take care of own damage costs in the event of a mishap in many different situations including cases of theft, natural or manmade calamities, road accidents, fires and explosions.
- For every claim-free year, Raheja QBE will provide a No Claim Bonus to the policyholder.
- The insurance holder has several add-on covers to choose from to further enhance the coverage of their policy.
How To Purchase a Raheja QBE Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the steps you need to take to purchase a Raheja QBE Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the two-wheeler insurance tab from the top left corner of the home page.
Step 2: In the given section provide the registration number of your two-wheeler. In case you do not have it you can enter the two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: Next enter your personal information, i.e., your name and mobile number. Once all the required information is entered select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ tab.
Step 4: All the quotes for two-wheeler insurance in your selected category will be visible on the screen. Select the one offered by Raheja QBE and any add-ons you would like to purchase with it.
Step 5: For the last steps make the payment for your Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance policy and the insurance policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
- It is important if you want to ride on roads legally. Read this article to know what mistakes to avoid when purchasing bike insurance from Raheja QBE.
- What to do if you lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is the step by step guidance which you should follow
- Know How Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Protects Your Bike
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
1 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023