HDFC ERGO Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
HDFC ERGO Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Riding a two-wheeler comes with certain uncertainties, this can bring on a constant worry for you and your family. Having insurance provides a layer of protection against such uncertainties by providing compensation for your own-damage costs and thus also provides the insurance holder with security in times of crisis. A standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy will provide compensation for a variety of situations such as theft, vandalism, fire, natural and manmade disasters, etc which can result in own-damage expenses of your bike. A standalone own-damage two-wheeler cover provides holistic protection when purchased alongside third party insurance which is compulsory.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
HDFC ERGO Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
HDFC ERGO Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance
HDFC ERGO Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
An HDFC ERGO third party two-wheeler insurance policy will take care of third party liabilities comprising bodily injuries, death and property damage.
AN HDFC ERGO standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy will take care of only own-damage costs in the event of a mishap in many different scenarios.
An HDFC ERGO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy will take care of both own-damage costs and third party liabilities under a single premium.
HDFC ERGO third party two-wheeler insurance does not offer add-on covers.
HDFC ERGO standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers several different add-on covers to choose from.
HDFC ERGO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance also offers a wide variety of add-on covers for customers to choose from.
HDFC ERGO third party two-wheeler insurance is their cheapest policy as it provides the most basic coverage.
HDFC ERGO standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is more expensive than third party insurance as it offers better coverage.
HDFC ERGO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance is the most expensive cover but offers holistic coverage for both own-damage and third party liabilities under a single premium.
What is Covered Under an HDFC ERGO Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Policy?
Following are the aspects that are covered under an HDFC ERGO standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Accidents resulting in collisions on the road that damage the two-wheeler.
- Explosion or Fire that damages the two-wheeler.
- Theft or total loss of the two-wheeler.
- Damages caused to the two-wheeler due to natural or manmade disasters, eg. floods.
What is Not Covered Under an HDFC ERGO Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are the aspects that are not covered under an HDFC ERGO standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Electrical or mechanical breakdowns of the two-wheeler.
- Mishaps that occur due to illegal riding involving the two-wheeler.
- Depreciation of the two-wheeler.
- Mishaps that occur outside the mentioned geographical limitations.
Benefits of an HDFC ERGO Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing an HDFC ERGO Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- Offers protection for the two-wheeler against a range of scenarios such as road accidents, fires, theft, vandalism and other mishaps.
- Insurance providers offer No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Several add-ons that can further enhance your policy’s coverage are available.
How To Purchase an HDFC ERGO Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are the steps you need to take to purchase an HDFC ERGO Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ tab. Next from the drop-down menu select the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option.
Step 2: Enter your two-wheeler’s registration number. If you do not have this information you can also enter the two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: Provide your personal details and any other information that is required. After this is done select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policies will be visible on the screen. Select one offered by HDFC ERGO and choose any add-ons you would like to purchase as well.
Step 5: Make the payment for your selected HDFC ERGO standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Hdfc Ergo Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Hdfc Ergo Bike Insurance
- While just following your needs will assist you in determining which strategy to pursue
- It might be tough to remember to renew a long-term two-wheeler auto insurance coverage year after year.
- every two-wheeler vehicle owner must have third-party bike insurance coverage when operating a bike or scooter in India
- The purchase of bike insurance is the responsibility of all bike owners.
- It is vital to bring a few items for individuals who vroom a lot on their bikes in order to enjoy a safe and hassle-free journey.
Hdfc Ergo Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023