HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance Renewal
HDFC ERGO bike insurance provides the policyholders with extensive coverage against the losses incurred due to accidents, theft and other mishaps. The tenure of bike insurance plans provided by the HDFC ERGO General Insurance ranges from 1 year to 5 years.
When you are nearing the end of the validity period of your bike insurance policy, you have to renew the existing policy in order to continue enjoying the insurance benefits. HDFC ERGO bike insurance renewal can be done at the end of the policy tenure or even after the expiry of the existing insurance policy.
HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
HDFC ERGO offers a simplified online renewal process for insurance policies. The process is as below:
Step 1: Visit HDFC ERGO General Insurance’s official website
Visit the official website of HDFC ERGO General Insurance and click on the “renew” option. Then select bike/scooter insurance from the list to proceed with the renewal of your bike insurance.
Step 2: Fill in the Policy Details
Before making a payment check the details of the policy to confirm all the mentioned details are correct. To renew your bike insurance policy you need to make a payment through Netbanking, Credit/Debit card, UPI, E-wallets etc.
Step 3: Make the Payment for Renewal
You can also renew your bike insurance policy by contacting the HDFC ERGO toll-free number 022-6234-6234 or 0120-6234-6234. You can also visit the nearest branch office of HDFC ERGO to renew your policy where you will receive complete assistance to renew your bike insurance policy.
HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your bike insurance by calling their toll-free number 022-6234-6234 or 0120-6234-6234. You can also visit your nearest HDFC ERGO branch to renew your policy offline.
HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
- Retention of No Claim Bonus: You must know that having a no claim bonus rewards you for being a good driver and will help you save on the two-wheeler insurance policy. NCB will help you get a discount for policy renewal i.e. you may have to pay less premium as compared to what you have paid in case you have not made a claim during the policy tenure.
- Round-the-clock emergency assistance: HDFC ERGO provides round-the-clock emergency assistance in case an unforeseen event occurs. You contact the helpline number to get your doubts and queries resolved.
- Availability of a variety of add-on covers: HDFC ERGO offers two add-on covers namely Zero Depreciation Cover and Emergency Assistance Cover. You can either one of them at the time of policy renewal which can help in increasing the power of base coverage of the policy. You can choose an add-on as per your requirements and budget.
Explore Hdfc Ergo Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Hdfc Ergo Bike Insurance
- While just following your needs will assist you in determining which strategy to pursue
- It might be tough to remember to renew a long-term two-wheeler auto insurance coverage year after year.
- every two-wheeler vehicle owner must have third-party bike insurance coverage when operating a bike or scooter in India
- The purchase of bike insurance is the responsibility of all bike owners.
- It is vital to bring a few items for individuals who vroom a lot on their bikes in order to enjoy a safe and hassle-free journey.
Hdfc Ergo Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance Renewal FAQs
Can I renew my policy if I don’t have the policy number?
Yes. If you don’t have the policy number, you can renew the policy by entering the registered mobile number or e-mail address in the renew section of the official website of HDFC ERGO General Insurance. If the details of your policy are shown, you can confirm and proceed to renew the bike insurance.
Can I modify my policy at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can modify your existing policy during the process of renewal. You can extend the coverage of your bike insurance policy by adding the add-on covers to the existing policy.
What documents are needed to renew my policy?
In both the case of the online and offline process of renewal of the HDFC ERGO bike insurance policy, you just need to provide your policy number. There is no paperwork or documentation involved in this process.
Can I renew my policy before it expires or do I need to wait until the expiry date?
It is recommended that you renew your HDFC ERGO bike insurance before the expiry. However, HDFC ERGO allows the renewal of your existing policy even till 90 days after expiry.
Can I get a No claim Bonus during the renewal of my insurance policy?
A policyholder can avail No claim Bonus if he/she has not made any claim during the tenure. So, if you have not made any claim with the insurer, you can opt for No claim Bonus at the time of renewal of your HDFC ERGO bike insurance policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023