Kotak Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Kotak Bike Insurance Renewal
Kotak General Insurance provides a cost-effective solution to protect your bike against the uncertainties of life on the roads through its bike insurance policies. However, once you purchase bike insurance, you need to select a tenure after which the policy gets expired and requires renewal. You can enjoy the privileges after the expiry date only if you renew the policy. Kotak General Insurance has developed a seamless renewal process through their online as well as offline procedures. It provides assistance to its policyholder through its dedicated helpdesk team to make renewal a hassle-free experience. The procedures involved in the renewal of Kotak bike insurance have been elaborately discussed below.
Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
One can easily renew their Kotak Two-Wheeler insurance policy online on the website. You can follow these simple steps to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy at the official website of Kotak General Insurance:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
To renew your two-wheeler insurance policy visit the official website of Kotak General Insurance Company. On the home page click on the ‘Renewal’ option on the top right of the home page. A new renewal page will appear, Select ‘Kotak Long Term Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy’ (Comprehensive or Liability).
Step 2: Fill in the Details
After selecting the insurance policy you have to enter certain details such as Policy Number and Mobile Number and click on ‘Submit. An OTP will be on your registered number to vary the information entered by you. A new page displaying the existing policy details and the premium amount will open up. At this stage, you choose any add-on cover if you wish to opt for them.
Step 3: Make the Payment
After you have carefully read the policy details you can proceed to make payment for your renewal of your two-wheeler insurance policy. You can make the payment through different payment gateways by using a Debit/Credit Card, Netbanking or NEFT. You can also make the payment via UPI or E-wallets. After the payment has been made you shall receive the policy documents within a few days.
Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can also renew your two-wheeler insurance by calling the toll-free helpline number or visiting the nearest branch office. You can renew your two-wheeler insurance policy by visiting the nearest Kotak General Insurance branch office or by calling the toll-free helpline number which is 1800-266-4545.
Kotak Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Below mentioned are some benefits of renewing your Kotak Two-Wheeler insurance policy on time:
1. No Documentation Required: Kotak General Insurance Company offers a seamless renewal process for its customers. The insurance company ensures no documentation is required at the time of renewal to ease the process of renewal because it saves time. The process is made convenient for the ease of existing customers.
2. Retention of No Claim Bonus: No claim bonus is the accumulated bonus that the policyholder accumulates over the years by not making a claim for the two-wheeler insurance. If you choose to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy on time you can retain the no claim bonus which can help you avail of a discount at the time of renewal.
3. Takes Care of the Legal Obligations: A two-wheeler comprehensive or third party insurance policy can help in providing financial and legal assistance in a time of crisis. In case of a bodily injury, demise, disability and property damage in case of an accident involving the insured two-wheeler, legal assistance shall be provided to the policyholder.
Explore Kotak Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Kotak Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about several advantages of applying for bike insurance with Kotak General Insurance.
- Read this article to know how to make a two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak General Insurance.
- Read this article to know about Kotak’s third-party bike insurance policy in detail.
- Read this article to take note of the benefits of purchasing a long-term bike insurance from Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
- Read this article to understand how you can renew your bike insurance policy online with Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
Kotak Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
When do I need to renew my Kotak bike insurance policy?
You can initiate the renewal of Kotak bike insurance when you are nearing the expiry date of the existing policy. It is recommended to renew the policy before the expiry date as a penalty will be charged if caught without a valid policy. You can also get your policy renewed within 90 days of its lapse but in such cases an inspection is required.
Can I transfer the No Claim Bonus of the previous insurer to Kotak at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can transfer the No Claim Bonus of the previous insurer while renewing Kotak bike insurance.
How do I change the personal details at the time of renewal?
You can provide your updated personal details to the insurer while renewing your Kotak bike insurance policy.
Can I include the consumable cover to my policy while renewing it?
Yes, you can opt for the consumable cover to the renewed Kotak bike insurance policy with a slight increase in premium.
From where can I get more information about Kotak bike insurance policy?
You can get more information about Kotak bike insurance policy by the following means.
- Through its official website
- By calling on its toll-free number 1800 266 4545
- By visiting the nearest branch.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023