ICICI Lombard Bike/Two -Wheeler Insurance Renewal Online
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Renewal
ICICI Lombard has eminently served people with financial and legal security to ride their bikes without any worries. All bike insurance-related processes have been digitalized to help the policyholders to access them instantly. The renewal of the bike insurance plan is no exception.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance strives to simplify the process of renewal through their online portal. The official website provides a lucid interface that ensures a hassle-free and easy to follow renewal procedure for the existing bike insurance policyholders. However, those policyholders not comfortable with the online process can opt for the offline process to renew their insurance policy. Both the online and offline process of renewing bike insurance plans are described below for those seeking for bike insurance renewal of their policy.
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
ICICI Lombard has introduced the online renewal of insurance policy to make the whole process simple and hassle-free. One has to follow the given steps for renewing the existing policy.
Step 1: Select the renewal option on the official website
Visit the official website of ICICI Lombard and click on the “Renewal” option. Then choose “bike policy” from the drop-down menu to proceed with the renewal of your bike insurance.
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
You need to fill up the registered mobile number or the policy number of the previous bike insurance policy. Click on “Proceed”. A new page opens up with the policy details. Check the details and confirm if you are trying to renew the same policy.
Step 3: The payment for renewal marks the last step
To complete the process of renewal, you need to make the final payment through their payment gateway. You get a choice of making the payment via debit card, credit card, NEFT or Net Banking. You can choose the mode of payment as per your preference.
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your bike insurance just by calling the toll-free number of ICICI Lombard General Insurance which is 1800-2666. You can also visit their nearest branch to renew your bike insurance policy.
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
- 24x7 emergency assistance by the helpdesk team.
- Takes care of legal obligations regarding the third party.
- You can extend your coverage by availing add-on covers.
- Provides financial security and peace of mind while driving.
- Provides all in one coverage against the uncertainties of life.
- Avail No Claim Bonus if you don’t make any claim during the tenure.
- Provides support bearing the liabilities of third-party in case of an accident.
- Covers the expenses of the repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages.
Explore Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know how to renew Royal Sundaram bike insurance online.
- Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is crucial to get a claim. Read this article to know how to file for an ICICI Lombard bike insurance claim.
- Read this article to find out the key features and benefits of purchasing bike insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- The following article throws light on features, benefits and exclusions under ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler insurance plan. Read the article to know more.
- Beginners should know Online Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process. You can save your time as well as money if you buy your bike policy online.
Icici Lombard Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
769 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
How can I use my No Claim Bonus of my existing policy at the time of renewal?
At the time of renewal, you can use the No Claim Bonus of your previous bike policy to avail some discounts on the premium of the renewed policy. However, this facility will be available to the policyholder only if he/she renews the insurance policy within 90 days of the given expiry date.
Do I need to undergo inspection during the renewal of my ICICI Lombard bike insurance policy?
If you are renewing the ICICI Lombard bike insurance policy within 90 days of its expiry, you do not need to undergo any inspection by the company. After the lapse of a policy, if the policyholder seeks renewal, there will be an inspection by the insurance company.
What are the documents required to renew the bike insurance policy online?
The online process of renewal of the bike insurance policy does not involve any paperwork. Thus, the policyholder does not need to provide any documentation. The only information required during the renewal is the policy number or the registered mobile number.
How can I renew my policy if I have lost the policy documents?
You do not need to worry if you have lost the bike insurance policy documents. You can renew your bike policy through the official website of ICICI Lombard by just entering the registered mobile number. After the renewal, you will receive the documents of the renewed policy in your inbox.
Where do I get more information about the renewal process of ICICI Lombard bike insurance policy?
You can get access to more information about the renewal process of ICICI Lombard bike insurance policy in the following ways.
- By calling on their toll-free number 1800-2666
- By visiting their official website or InsuranceDekho.
- Visiting the nearest branch of ICICI Lombard.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023