About PNB MetLife Investment
PNB Metlife, a joint venture between MetLife International Holdings and Punjab National Bank is a leading investment company in India. Offering a wide range of investment plans, the company has a wide customer base from all over the country. So, if you have been planning to buy investment plans, scroll through the section to know all about PNB Metlife Investment plans.
What are PNB Metflife Investment Plans?
PNB Metlife Investment Plans are a type of financial product that is helpful in creating a corpus for the future. With different types of investment plans offered by PNB Metlife, you can systematically plan to accomplish your future needs. Be it for short-term or long-term financial planning, you can now invest in different types of PNB Metlife investment plans to strategically plan for you and your family. Some of the investment plans offered by PNB Metlife are as follows:
- PNB MetLife Endowment Savings Plan Plus
- PNB MetLife Guaranteed Savings Plan
- PNB MetLife Mera Wealth Plan
- PNB MetLife Money Back Plan
- PNB MetLife Bachat Yojana
Benefits of Buying Investment Plans with PNB Metlife
There are a number of reasons why you should buy PNB Metlife investment plans such as those listed below:
- Multiply Your Savings: By investing in the right type of investment plan, you will be easily able to multiply your savings. With PNB Metlife investment plans, you will thus be able to create substantial savings in the long run in order to fund future needs such as your child’s marriage, their higher education, buying your dream house, and more.
- Become Financially Independent: You may be earning a lot, yet there are chances that you may not be able to fund immediate needs. For instance, if there is any health emergency or any other kind of emergency, you will need enough savings to get quality treatment. To be financially secure and independent in such emergency situations, it is best to invest in PNB Metlife investment plans.
- Tax Benefits: The best part about buying PNB Metlife investment plans is that there they offer tax benefits. There are tax benefits available under section 80C of the Income Tax Act of 1961. So, reduce your tax liability with PNB Metlife investment plans.
- Life Cover: There are some investment plans offered by PNB Metlife that provides the benefit of both investment and life insurance coverage. The PNB Metlife Guaranteed Goal Plan is one such investment plan that lets you multiply your savings as well as stay protected against unforeseen circumstances.
- Wide Range of Investment Plans: PNB Metlife offers a variety of investment plans such as PNB MetLife Mera Wealth Plan, PNB MetLife Endowment Savings Plan Plus, and many more. With so many investment plans available, you can easily buy a desired investment plan depending on your income and requirements. You can easily buy a desired type of investment plan on the PNB Metlife website.
Tips to Buy the Right Investment Plan
While buying the right investment plan, there are a number of things you need to keep in mind. Listed below are the tips that will help you buy the right investment plan:
- Assess the Market Risk: While buying an investment plan, you should also assess the market risk and keep inflation in mind. Based on your risk appetite, you should choose the investment plan. For example, if you have a low-risk appetite, you should buy a low-risk investment plan, one which is less affected by market volatility.
- Income: Another thing that you need to keep in mind while buying an investment plan is your income. You should ideally invest in a plan that is at least 10X of your current salary.
- Age: It is always a better idea to invest at an early age. This is because the sooner you start investing, the easier it will be for you to create a large corpus for the funding your future needs. Investing early also helps you develop the habit of disciplined savings.
- Future Goals: You should assess your future goals while buying an investment plan for yourself. If you are not sure what will be your financial needs in the future, you may end up buying the wrong investment plan.
- Diversify Your Investment Portfolio: As an investor, you should always diversify your investment portfolio. For example, you should invest in different types of financial instruments like stocks, equities, and more that will yield adequate returns in the future.
Steps to Buy PNB Metlife Investment Plan with InsuranceDekho
Listed below are the steps in which you can easily buy PNB Metlife investment plans with InsuranceDekho:
- Go to InsuranceDekho website and click on the investment tab
- Next, you will be required to enter details like age, number, salary, and other details
- Once, you enter all the details, you will be taken to the investment quotes page
- Select the investment plans offered by PNB Metlife and proceed with the plan you wish to but
- Next, make the payment for the PNB Metlife investment plan you have selected
- Once your payment has been approved, you will receive a detailed policy on your registered email id
Documents Required to Buy PNB Metlife Investment Plans
Listed below are the documents required to buy PNB Metlife investment plans:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill receipts
- Duly-filled proposal form
- Salary slips
- Passport-size photo
- ITR return copy
Partner Investment Insurance Companies
- Kotak Life Investment
- Future Generali Investment
- SBI Life Investment
- HDFC Life Investment
- ICICI Prudential Investment
- LIC Investment
- Max Life Investment
- Tata AIA Investment
- Bajaj Allianz Investment
- Aegon Life Investment
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Investment
- Bharti AXA Investment
- Edelweiss Tokio Investment
- Pramerica Life Investment
- Canara HSBC Investment
- Reliance Nippon Investment
- Shriram Life Investment
- India First Life Investment
- Sahara Life Investment
- Aviva Life Investment
- Ageas Federal Life Investment
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Investment
Disclaimer: InsuranceDekho does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurance company or insurance plan.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About PNB MetLife Investment
What is a long-term investment solution for savings?
A savings plan is essentially a life insurance policy that provides you with much more than just a life insurance policy. You must pay premiums to the service provider at predetermined times in exchange for purchasing a savings plan. Payments for premiums can be made regularly, monthly, half-yearly, or annually. Savings investment plans combine investing and insurance into a single customer-centric scheme, allowing you to qualify for a variety of benefits based on the savings plan you select.
Why should your family go for Long-Term Savings Investment Solutions?
Savings and investment plans benefit both the investor and the covered person's family. A death amount is paid to the nominee if the policyholder does not survive the policy term and dies before the plan achieves maturity. This is a lump sum payment that can assist the policyholder's surviving relatives in dealing with any financial difficulties that may arise as a result of the policyholder's death.
What are the many sorts of investment savings solutions?
There are numerous sorts of savings plans depending on the rewards they provide: super saver plans, income protection plans, guaranteed income policies,endowment plans, money back plans. There are also specific plans for children that can help you pay for your child's education in future.
When it comes to PNB FD accounts, what is the minimum and maximum deposit period?
Term deposits can be made for as little as seven days or as much as ten years. At the end of the period, plans can be automatically renewed.
Does MetLife Bachat Yojana give any type of surrender value to the policyholders?
Yes, loans of up to 90% of the Special Surrender Value are available.