New India Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
New India Bike Insurance Renewal
New India Assurance General Insurance has successfully secured thousands of people from the uncertainties on roads through its cost-effective bike insurance policies. You can enjoy the privileges of the New India Assurance bike insurance policy only till its expiry date. In order to avail the privileges post-expiry, the policyholders must renew the plan timely.
New India Assurance General Insurance has built up a well-organized website to facilitate the online renewal of bike insurance policies. It even provides assistance through its dedicated support team. However, the policyholders may as well opt for the traditional offline process. Both the renewal procedures of the bike insurance policy have been described below.
New India Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
New India Assurance General Insurance has simplified the online process of bike insurance renewal in just three simple steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website and go to the renewal page
- Open the official website of New India Assurance General Insurance
- Click on “Quick Help”
- Select “Quick Renewal” from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Fill in the policy detail
After a new page opens up, you have to fill up the “Customer ID” and “Policy no.” (existing one) or “Renewed Quote no.”. You can receive the renewed quote number through SMS. The policy details page opens up after you click on “Submit”. View the policy details and save the quote.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
You have to make the payment online through its payment gateway using a debit card, credit card or via net banking. After the final payment, the policy documents are issued within a few days.
New India Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
New India Assurance bike insurance policy can be renewed offline by dialling the helpdesk number 1800-209-1415. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal. The payment of the premium can be made through cash or cheque.
New India Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
- No documentation is required
- Shields the policyholders from the uncertainties of accident and damage of the bike
- Takes charge of the liabilities to the third party in case of an accident
- The policyholders can avail free repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages
- Avail No Claim Bonus to get some discounts on the premium of the renewed policy
- Relieves the legal burden arising due to accidents
- Active customer care assistance
- Option to stretch your coverage by opting for add-on covers
- Gives a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
Explore New India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying New India Bike Insurance
- Looking for reasons to buy New India Bike Insurance Plan? Read on this blog to find out the benefits in detail!
- Read this article to know why you should buy two-wheeler insurance at New India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out easy steps on how you can get a duplicate copy of your bike insurance policy documents from New India Assurance.
- You should consider tips to maintain your bike during corona. So, here are a few tips that you can follow to take care of your bike during covid.
- If you are wondering about how much bike insurance costs. We have compiled the tips to know the cost of a two-wheeler insurance policy.
New India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
New India Assurance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Do I get any discount on renewal of New India Assurance bike insurance?
Yes, you can avail a No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount of 20% to 50% on the own-damage premium amount of the renewed policy if you have not made any claim during the term of the previous policy.
How do I receive the policy documents in case of online renewal of the policy?
You receive a soft copy of the renewed policy through e-mail after payment of the renewal fee.
What are the factors that determine the premium quote at the time of renewal?
The factors that determine the premium quote at the time of renewal are as follows:
- Age of the bike at the time of renewal
- Desired tenure of the renewed policy
- Inclusion of add-on covers.
When do I need to renew the New India Assurance bike insurance policy?
It is recommended to renew the policy when the expiry date is nearing. However, you may renew it on or after the expiry date. However, the insurer conducts an inspection if the policy is renewed after 90 days from the lapse of the previous policy.
In case of any emergency, how do I contact New India Assurance General Insurance?
In case of any emergency, you can contact New India India Assurance General Insurance by making a call on its helpline number 1800 2091415.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023