New India Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
New India Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers coverage for own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. Purchasing this type of cover along with compulsory third party insurance is a prudent choice as it provides holistic protection from a wide variety of situations. Moreover, the New India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance’s compensation gives the policyholder peace of mind in the face of the constant uncertainties and risks that come with riding a two-wheeler.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
New India Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
New India Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance
New India Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
New India third party two-wheeler insurance will provide coverage for third party liabilities. This includes bodily injury, death and property damage. The maximum compensation for property damage under this cover is Rs 1 Lakh.
New India standalone damage covers provide compensation for own-damage costs in a considerable number of scenarios including cases of theft, vandalism, fires, explosions and any damage caused by a natural or man made calamity.
New India comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans offer holistic protection by covering both own-damage costs and third party liabilities. Moreover, you can purchase a personal accident cover for additional protection.
New India third party insurance for two-wheelers does not offer add-on covers with their third party car insurance.
New India standalone own-damage covers for two-wheelers offer a variety of add-on covers along with their standalone own-damage covers.
New India comprehensive plans for two-wheelers also offers several add-on covers along with their comprehensive car insurance plans.
New India’s third party two-wheeler insurance is the most basic insurance the company provides and hence is also the least costly.
New India’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers wider coverage than third party insurance and hence is relatively costlier than it.
New India’s comprehensive insurance two-wheeler plans provide all-round protection and the most coverage and hence is the most expensive option of the three.
What is Covered Under New India Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are the aspects covered by New India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance:
- Accidents that occur due to collisions on the road and damage the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler due to fires, explosions or cases of vandalism.
- Theft of the two-wheeler and cases of total damage.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler in the event of a natural or man-made calamity.
What is Not Covered Under New India Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are the aspects not covered by New India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance:
- Electrical or mechanical breakdowns of the two-wheeler.
- Illegal riding or misuse of the two-wheeler that causes damage.
- Natural wear and tear of the two-wheeler.
- Mishaps that damage the two-wheeler but occur outside the geographical limitations of the policy.
Benefits of New India Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing a New India Standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance:
- Provides a layer of protection for the rider against the numerous perils of riding a two-wheeler and thus also provides peace of mind from such uncertainties.
- For every claim-free year, the insurance provider offers its customers a reward for their good riding habits.
- Along with the standalone own damage two-wheeler insurance, the cover offers a wide range of add-on covers. Though they come at an additional cost they provide much more enhanced protection.
How To Purchase New India Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are the steps you can take to purchase a New India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
Step 1: Visit the website InsuranceDekho and select ‘Two-Wheeler Insurance’. It is the second option from the top left corner of the screen. Next, a drop-down menu will appear, select the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option from it to continue.
Step 2: Provide the registration number of the two-wheeler. If you do not have the registration number there is an option to enter other detail of the two-wheeler eg. model, make and date of registration.
Step 3: Enter your personal details, i.e., your name and phone number and select the button ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ to get to the next page.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance will be on your screen. Select the one offered by New India and choose any add-ons that you think would be suited to your needs.
Step 5: Pay for the select New India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore New India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying New India Bike Insurance
- Looking for reasons to buy New India Bike Insurance Plan? Read on this blog to find out the benefits in detail!
- Read this article to know why you should buy two-wheeler insurance at New India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out easy steps on how you can get a duplicate copy of your bike insurance policy documents from New India Assurance.
- You should consider tips to maintain your bike during corona. So, here are a few tips that you can follow to take care of your bike during covid.
- If you are wondering about how much bike insurance costs. We have compiled the tips to know the cost of a two-wheeler insurance policy.
New India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023