Kotak Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Kotak Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers coverage for own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. The insurance provider will compensate the cost to the policyholder in such a situation and thereby protect both the rider and his two-wheeler in times of crisis. Moreover, the own-damage cover for two-wheelers provides this compensation in several scenarios including natural calamities, theft, situations of total damage and road accidents. It is advisable to always purchase this type of cover along with compulsory third party insurance as it offers enhanced coverage.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Kotak Third Party Two-Wheeler
Kotak Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler
Kotak Comprehensive Two-Wheeler
Kotak third party two-wheeler insurance provides coverage for third party liabilities and is compulsory in nature. Third party liabilities include bodily injuries, death and property damage.
Kotak standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers coverage for only own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. Moreover, the insurance provider also offers NCB for every claim-free year.
Kotak comprehensive two-wheeler insurance will take care of both third party liabilities and your own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. Furthermore, the policy also offers a personal accident cover for enhanced protection.
Kotak third party insurance for two-wheelers does not offer add-on covers along with the policy.
Kotak standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers several add-on covers.
Kotak comprehensive two-wheeler insurance also offers their customers several add-on covers for customers to choose from.
Kotak third party two-wheeler insurance is their cheapest option since it offers the most basic coverage.
Kotak standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is more expensive than their third party insurance cover as it offers much better coverage than it.
Kotak comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan is the most expensive of the three as it offers coverage for both own-damage and third party liability costs under a single premium.
What is Covered Under Kotak Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Kotak standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers coverage for the following aspects:
- Cases where road accidents cause damage to the two-wheeler.
- Cases where the two-wheeler is damaged due to a fire or some form of explosion.
- Cases of theft for the two-wheeler or cases where it is damaged beyond repair.
- Damages caused to the two-wheeler due to a natural or man-made calamity, eg. earthquake.
What is Not Covered Under Kotak Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Kotak standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance does not offer coverage for the following aspects:
- Mishaps that cause damage to the two-wheeler but occur outside India’s borders.
- Depreciation of the two-wheeler.
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown of the two-wheeler.
- The illegal riding of the two-wheeler or misuse of any kind.
Benefits of Kotak Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Following are the benefits of the Kotak standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance:
- A standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers a variety of add-on covers to further strengthen the standard insurance policy.
- A standalone own-damage cover for two-wheelers also offers coverage in a variety of situations protecting both the two-wheeler and the insurance holder.
- For every claim-free year, the standalone own-damage cover offers policyholders NCB as a reward for good safe riding habits. Additionally, the insurance reward is cumulative in nature, reaching 50% in the fifth consecutive year.
How To Purchase Kotak Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following are the steps you need to take to purchase a Kotak Mahindra standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the two-wheeler insurance tab, it is the second option from the top left corner of the page. From the drop-down menu select ‘Standalone Own Damage option.
Step 2: Enter the two-wheeler’s registration number. If for some reason you do not have this information you can also enter the two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: Also enter your personal details,i.e. name and mobile number. Once all the required information has been entered select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage policies for two-wheelers will be visible on the screen. Select the offer by Kotak Mahindra and choose any add-ons you would like to purchase as well.
Step 5: Make the payment for your selected Kotak Mahindra standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Kotak Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Kotak Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about several advantages of applying for bike insurance with Kotak General Insurance.
- Read this article to know how to make a two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak General Insurance.
- Read this article to know about Kotak’s third-party bike insurance policy in detail.
- Read this article to take note of the benefits of purchasing a long-term bike insurance from Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
- Read this article to understand how you can renew your bike insurance policy online with Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
Kotak Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023