TATA AIG Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
TATA AIG Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
When considering what insurance to get for your two-wheeler make sure to check standalone own-damage covers. They can be a valuable addition to your two-wheeler insurance. TATA AIG’s standalone own-damage cover offers compensation for own-damage costs in several different scenarios including road accidents, theft, fires, explosions and any time of calamity. This compensation also provides the insurance holder with a sense of security in times of crisis.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
TATA AIG Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
TATA AIG Standalone Own-Damage Two-wheeler Insurance
TATA AIG Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
TATA AIG third party two-wheeler insurance offers coverage for third party liabilities this includes bodily injuries, cases of death and property damage. Moreover, the insurance cover is compulsory and if caught without it you can face heavy fines and imprisonment.
TATA AIG standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers coverage for only own-damage costs. This compensation is offered in a variety of situations as well. The cover also offers NCB for claim-free years.
TATA AIG comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan offers coverage for both own-damage costs and third party liabilities under a single premium. You can also purchase an optional personal accident cover for extra protection.
TATA AIG third party two-wheeler insurance does not offer add-on covers.
TATA AIG standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers several add-on covers at an additional cost.
TATA AIG comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans offer many add-on covers for an additional premium.
TATA AIG’s third party two-wheeler insurance is the least costly two-wheeler cover available as it offers the most basic and compulsory coverage.
TATA AIG’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is costlier than third party insurance as it offers coverage for own-damage costs which gives higher compensation.
TATA AIG’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan is their most expensive option, but it offers holistic coverage for both own-damage and third party liabilities all under a single premium.
What is Covered Under TATA AIG Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
TATA AIG standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Fires or explosions that damage the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler by road accidents.
- If the two-wheeler is stolen and cannot be traced or it is damaged beyond repair.
- If the two-wheeler is damaged due to a natural or manmade disaster.
What is Not Covered Under TATA AIG Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
TATA AIG standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance does not provide coverage for the following:
- If the two-wheeler has a breakdown because of a mechanical or electric failure.
- If there is a mishap involving the two-wheeler due to illegal riding or misuse.
- General wear and tear of the two-wheeler.
- If an accident damages the two-wheeler outside India.
Benefits of TATA AIG Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing a TATA AIG standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Standalone own-damage covers provide the policyholder with peace of mind because of the financial stability they offer in tough times.
- Policyholders are eligible for a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Insurance holders can purchase add-on covers along with their own-damage covers to further enhance the coverage they provide.
How To Purchase TATA AIG Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are the steps to purchase a TATA AIG standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
Step 1: Visit the website InsuranceDekho and select the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ insurance tab located second from the top left corner of the page. Next, a drop-down menu will appear. There will be several options to select the one named ‘Standalone Own Damage.
Step 2: Provide your two-wheeler’s registration number in the given section. If you do not have this information with you for some reason, you can also enter your two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: Enter your personal details, i.e., name and phone number and press the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ button to complete the task.
Step 4: All the standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers in your category will be visible on your screen. Select the one offered by TATA AIG. This is also when you can select add-on covers for your standalone won damage policy.
Step 5: Pay for the TATA AIG standalone own damage two-wheeler insurance policy you selected and the insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID soon.
Explore Tata Aig Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Tata Aig Bike Insurance
- Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy online? Check out the complete steps to get duplicate insurance copy online instantly. Read now
- Read this article to know about the documents required for Tata AIG bike insurance policy renewal.
- Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is important and simple. Read this article to know about TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing long term bike insurance at TATA AIG.
- All about depreciation shield in two-wheeler insurance explained. It is one of the most popular add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance. Know more.
TATA AIG Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
38 Tata Aig Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023