Royal Sundaram Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Royal Sundaram Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram General Insurance offers many different types of insurance. Under two-wheeler insurance, however, they offer three basic types of insurance including third party, standalone own-damage and comprehensive plans. The standalone own-damage covers offered by Royal Sundaram is an advisable purchase along with the third party insurance as it offers coverage for own-damage costs in a wide range of scenarios, i.e., from natural calamities to road accidents. Moreover, in times of crisis, having compensation for the damages provides a sense of security and financial stability for the policyholder.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Royal Sundaram Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
Royal Sundaram Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
Royal Sundaram third party two-wheeler insurance is one of the most basic covers they offer. It is compulsory and will take care of third party liabilities which include bodily injury, death and property damage.
Royal Sundaram standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers coverage for only own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. This includes cases of fire, floods, explosions, road accidents etc.
Royal Sundaram comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans give all-round protection by taking care of both the own-damage costs and third party liabilities in the event of an unfortunate event.
Add-on covers cannot be purchased with a Royal Sundaram third party two-wheeler insurance policy.
Add-on covers can be purchased along with a Royal Sundaram standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy.
Add-on covers are also offered along with a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy. Moreover the insurance provider offers a wide range to choose from.
Royal Sundaram’s third party two-wheeler insurance is the most basic type of insurance and hence is also the least costly cover available.
Royal Sundaram’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers more coverage than third party insurance and hence is comparatively costlier than it.
Royal Sundaram’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans offer the widest coverage and hence are also the most expensive insurance available.
What is Covered Under Royal Sundaram Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Policy?
Royal Sundaram standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers compensation for the following situations:
- Road accidents that cause damage to the two-wheeler in any form.
- Cases where the two-wheeler is damaged due to a fire or explosion.
- Cases where the two-wheeler is stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- Cases where the two-wheeler is damaged by some form of natural or man, made calamity.
What is Not Covered Under Royal Sundaram Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Royal Sundaram standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance does not offer compensation for the following situations:
- Cases where the two-wheeler breaks down due to a mechanical or electrical failure.
- Cases of illegal riding or misuse of the two-wheeler.
- The depreciation rate of the two-wheeler due to the natural wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Any mishap that damages the two-wheeler outside the territorial limits of India.
Benefits of Royal Sundaram Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing a standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance from Royal Sundaram:
- The cover will protect the two-wheeler in a number of scenarios by compensating for the cost of own-damages.
- With this cover, every policyholder is eligible for No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Own-damage covers offer a wide range of add-ns that can be purchased to further improve the coverage of the policy.
How To Purchase Royal Sundaram Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
The below-mentioned steps will guide you in purchasing a standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance from Royal Sundaram:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the tab second from the top left corner titled ‘two-wheeler insurance. When you click the tab a drop-down menu will appear. Select the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ tab from the options.
Step 2: In the provided section enter your two-wheeler’s registration number. If for some reason you do not have this information with you, enter the two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration instead.
Step 3: Also enter your personal information, i.e., your name and mobile number and select the “Submit and Get Quotes’ button once completed.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers from the different insurance providers in your category will be visible on the screen. Choose the one offered by Royal Sundaram General Insurance and select any add-ons of your choice.
Step 5: Make the payment for your chosen Royal Sundaram standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy. The policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
- Read this article to get easy steps on getting a duplicate bike insurance policy online from Royal Sundaram.
- Your two-wheeler insurance document is an important document which you should read carefully and check for errors before signing.
- Common two-wheeler issues that can lead to brake failure. To ensure the safety of yourself, your fellow passengers, and other individuals on the roads
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023