Future Generali Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
A standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance will provide a layer of protection for both you and your two-wheeler in case there is a mishap. The insurance provides compensation for own-damage costs in a wide variety of scenarios including earthquakes, cases of vandalism, theft, road accidents and manmade disasters to name a few. For customers looking for all-round protection, it is advisable to purchase an own-damage cover along with compulsory third party insurance covers.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Future Generali Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage
Future Generali Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
Future Generali’s third party insurance provides coverage for third party liabilities in case of a mishap that involves the two-wheelers. Third party liabilities under this cover comprises bodily injuries, death and property damage.
Future Generali’s standalone own-damage cover for two-wheelers offers coverage for own-damage costs in case of a mishap. This coverage is provided in a wide range of scenarios.
Future Generali’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan gives compensation for both own-damage costs and third party liabilities in the event of a mishap. Moreover, both these aspects are covered under a single premium.
Future Generali does not offer add-on covers with their third party two-wheeler insurance covers.
Future General offers several add-on covers along with their standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers.
Future Generali offers many add-on covers along with their comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans for customers to select from.
Future Generali’s third party two-wheeler insurance is the least expensive of the three but also provides the most basic coverage.
Future Generali’s standalone own-damage insurance for two-wheelers offers coverage for own-damage costs and thus has a higher premium.
Future Generali’s comprehensive insurance for two-wheelers offers holistic coverage and hence is also the most expensive of the three options.
What is Covered Under Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following are the aspects that are covered by Future Generali’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance cover:
- Road accidents that cause damage to your two-wheeler.
- A fire or explosion that causes damage to the two-wheeler.
- Cases of total damage or theft of the two-wheeler.
- Damage to the two-wheeler that occurs due to a natural disaster or man-made calamity such as flash floods.
What is Not Covered Under Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following are the aspects that are not covered under Future Generali’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance cover:
- An electrical fault or mechanical failure of the two-wheeler causes a breakdown.
- Mishaps that occur due to illegal driving or misuse of the two-wheeler.
- You can also purchase add-on covers to further strengthen the standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance.
Benefits of Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
These are some of the benefits of purchasing a standalone own-damage policy from Future Generali:
- The cover provides compensation for the own-damage costs for a mishap, thus proving the insurance holder with financial security in times of crisis.
- The cover also offers add-on covers that can be purchased to further enhance coverage.
- The two-wheeler own-damage insurance offers No Claim Bonus to its policyholders for a claim-free year.
How To Purchase Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Below-mentioned is the steps to purchase a Future Generali standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the two-wheeler insurance tab, it is the second option from the top left corner of the page. Next, from the drop-down menu select the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option.
Step 2: You need to enter your two-wheeler’s registration number in the given section. If you do not have this information you can alternatively enter its make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: Also provide your personal details such as your name and phone number. Once you have entered all the required information select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policies from the different insurance providers will be visible on your screen. You can select the offer by Future Generali standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance and choose any add-ons you would like to purchase as well.
Step 5: Make the payment for your selected Future Generali standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Future Generali Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your expired bike insurance at Future Generali seamlessly.
- Future Generali Bike Insurance enables its policyholders to check policy status in many ways online and offline. Read to know the steps involved.
- Essential factors to consider when buying a two-wheeler battery. Batteries provide the power that is required to start the motorcycle.
- 95% of accidents in India involve a two wheeler therefore. You should know safety tips for the two-wheeler riders in India.
- Do you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is the list of add-on covers for your sports bike.
Future Generali Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023