Future Generali Zero Depreciation Add-on
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover
The loss in the value of a bike over time is taken into consideration by the insurance companies as a depreciation factor. The depreciation charges are cut off from the claim amount at the time of claim settlement. You can opt for Zero Depreciation cover to avoid the deduction of depreciation charges. Future Generali Zero Depreciation cover ensures that the insurer does not deduct any depreciation charges from the claim amount.
Future Generali Zero Depreciation add-on cover can be opted with a standalone own damage or comprehensive insurance plan. It enhances the scope of coverage of the existing two-wheeler insurance policy. A zero depreciation add-on cover ensures free of cost repairs or replacement of the depreciable parts of the insured two-wheeler. With this add-in cover one can avail full claim settlement amount without depreciation deductions.
Benefits of Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover
Following are some benefits of opting for a Zero Depreciation add-on cover with your two-wheeler comprehensive or standalone own-damage insurance policy:
- Additional Protection: The zero depreciation add-on cover provides additional protection to the policy holder by providing compensation for repairs/replacements of the depreciable parts of the insured two-wheeler. This way you can avail additional protection as at the time of filing a claim depreciation deductions can reduce the amount of claim.
- Full Claim Settlement: With a zero depreciation add-on cover the policyholder can avail full claim settlement amount as cost for repairs/replacements for depreciable parts of the insured two-wheeler. While claim settlement of a two-wheeler insurance policy with zero depreciation the claim amount is calculated without considering the depreciation deductions
- Saves Money: Although opting for a zero depreciation add-on cover slightly increases the premium rate of the two-wheeler insurance policies but can save money in the long run. You may have to pay an extra premium for the add-on cover but at the time of filing a claim this add-on cover lets you avail full claim settlement amount.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
What is Included under a Future Generali Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Following aspects are covered under a Future Generali Two-Wheeler Insurance policy with Zero Depreciation Cover:
- Cost of depreciable parts such as nylon, fiberglass, plastic or rubber parts of the two-wheeler is covered under a two-wheeler insurance policy with zero depreciation add-on cover
- Zero depreciation cover may also include partial damages to the battery and tyres.
- Compensation for the cost of repairs/replacement of the depreciable parts beared the policyholder will be provided to the policyholder at the time of claim settlement.
What is not Included under a Future Generali Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Following are some things which shall not be covered under a Future Generali Two-Wheeler Insurance policy with Zero Depreciation Cover:
- Loss or total damage of the insured two-wheeler
- Damages to the insured two-wheeler due to mechanical fault or failure.
- Routine ageing/wear and tear is not covered under a two-wheeler insurance policy along with zero depreciation add-on cover
Factors Affecting Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover
To avail the benefits of Future Generali Zero Depreciation, You need to abide by the conditions mentioned below:
- It can be availed by bikes with a maximum age of 5 years.
- You can claim this cover only twice in the entire policy period.
- The repair and replacement due to common wear and tear are exclusions under this cover.
- No coverage is provided in cases of a total loss, mechanical and electrical breakdown of the bike.
Explore Future Generali Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your expired bike insurance at Future Generali seamlessly.
- Future Generali Bike Insurance enables its policyholders to check policy status in many ways online and offline. Read to know the steps involved.
- Essential factors to consider when buying a two-wheeler battery. Batteries provide the power that is required to start the motorcycle.
- 95% of accidents in India involve a two wheeler therefore. You should know safety tips for the two-wheeler riders in India.
- Do you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is the list of add-on covers for your sports bike.
Future Generali Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Future Generali Zero-Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
Does the Zero Depreciation cover provide for plastic parts of bikes?
Yes, Future Generali Zero Depreciation cover provides coverage for plastic parts of the insured’s bike. Thus, when you opt for it, the insurance company does not take into consideration the 50% depreciation rate applicable on it.
Do I receive the full claim amount if I opt for Zero Depreciation cover?
Adding Zero Depreciation cover ensures maximum claim by eliminating the depreciation factor. However, you do not receive the full claim amount as the deductibles will be factorized at the time of claim settlement.
What are the advantages of Future Generali Zero Depreciation cover?
The Future Generali Zero Depreciation cover provides the following advantages to its policyholders:
- Policyholders save significant cost on the repairs and maintenance of the depreciated parts of the insured’s bike.
- Ensures full IDV amount as the claim amount.
- Provides free of cost replacement of depreciated bike parts.
Can I avail Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike?
No, you cannot avail Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike.
How can I add the Zero Depreciation cover to my policy?
Zero Depreciation cover can be added to your policy in the following ways:
- By visiting its official website
- By dialling its helpline number 1860 500 3333 or 1800 220 233
- By visiting the nearest branch
You can add this cover to your comprehensive bike insurance policy at the time of purchase, renewal or in the middle of the tenure.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023