Future Generali Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Future Generali Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Future Generali General insurance has become one of the leading insurance companies in the industry providing insurance to thousands of people. Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance offers extensive coverage to the policyholders to minimize the hassle for any damage caused to the insured’s bike. It covers third party liabilities as well. It provides financial security and peace of mind.
Future Generali Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
The comprehensive bike insurance policy provides extensive coverage for both “Third Party liability” and “Own Damage”.
Third party bike insurance policy provides coverage only for third party loss or damage incurred by the insured’s bike.
Various add-on covers can be opted to stretch the coverage along with this plan.
Third party bike insurance policy does not offer any add-on cover.
The comprehensive bike insurance policy is comparatively expensive due to its extensive coverage.
Third party insurance policy is cost-effective for the policyholders due to its limited coverage.
What All Is Covered Under Future Generali Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following aspects:
- Third party liabilities: The insurer provides coverage for the financial and legal obligations towards the third party in case of any damage, loss or injury of the third party caused by the insured’s bike. The compensation amount to be paid by the insurer is decided as per a court of law.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: Any damage of the insured’s bike caused due to any natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, landslide etc. gets covered under Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance plan.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: The damage to the insured’s bike in man-made disasters such as riot, strike, fire, terrorist activities etc. gets covered by the insurer.
- Theft: The insurer provides coverage in case of theft or burglary of the insured’s bike.
What All Is Not Covered Under Future Generali Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy refrains from providing coverage for the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Driving without a valid license
- In the case of wilful negligence
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damaged caused due to contractual liability
- Damage caused during war, nuclear risk or any similar situation
- In case of driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
Benefits of Future Generali Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance plan provides several benefits to the policyholders which are discussed below:
- Active customer assistance
- Swift and simple claim settlement process
- Easy purchase of policy through online website
- Provides a wide range of add-on options to stretch coverage
- Provides coverage against third party liability and own damage expense
- Free repair and replacement service in the cashless garages spread all over India.
Explore Future Generali Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your expired bike insurance at Future Generali seamlessly.
- Future Generali Bike Insurance enables its policyholders to check policy status in many ways online and offline. Read to know the steps involved.
- Essential factors to consider when buying a two-wheeler battery. Batteries provide the power that is required to start the motorcycle.
- 95% of accidents in India involve a two wheeler therefore. You should know safety tips for the two-wheeler riders in India.
- Do you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is the list of add-on covers for your sports bike.
Future Generali Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Future Generali Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
What are the factors that influence the premium amount of the Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The factors that influence the premium amount of the Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows:
- Insured Declared Value or IDV which is the current market value of the vehicle
- Cubic capacity of the vehicle
- Place of registration
- Type of model
- Age of the vehicle
- Type of cover (comprehensive cover in this case)
- Add-on covers chosen by the policyholder
- Zone of registration
- Age of vehicle.
What are the add-on covers available along with Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The following add-ons are available along with Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy that can be opted with a slight increase in premium:
- Zero Depreciation
- Return to Invoice
- NCB Protection
- Loss of keys cover
- Loss of personal belongings cover
- Tyre coverage
- Inconvenience Allowance
- Engine Protection.
What is the information required for the purchase of Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance plan?
The following information is required for the purchase of Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance plan:
- Registration number
- Engine number
- Chassis number
- Previous policy number if any
- Vehicle manufacturing date
- Date and city of purchase
- Registration Certificate of the bike
- Personal Details of the owner such as contact number, email id etc.
How can I purchase the Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can purchase the Future Generali comprehensive bike plan by the following means.
- Through its official website: You can make a purchase through the “Buy “ option available on its official website.
- Visiting the branch: You can visit its nearest branch to buy the policy directly from the company executive.
- Calling its helpline number: You can receive the guidance from the executive by dialling 1860 500 3333 or 1800 220 233 to make the purchase.
How can I get the quotes for Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance?
You can get the quotes for Future Generali through its official website. You can also opt to get the quote through Insurance Dekho just by entering the bike registration number on its “Get a Quote” feature.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023