New India Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
New India Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
New India Assurance General Insurance Company is a government-owned insurance company that has provided excellent service to thousands of people through its comprehensive bike insurance policy. New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy has provided assistance to its policyholders to deal with the financial and legal liabilities of the third party as well as the financial loss due to damage of the insured’s bike.
New India Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike insurance
Third Party Bike insurance
It provides coverage for the financial obligations to the “Third Party” as well as “Own Damage” of the insured’s bike.
Third party bike insurance policy covers only the third party liabilities incurred due to the insured’s bike.
A wide range of add-on covers is available along with a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
It does not offer any add-on cover to the policyholders.
The premiums of the comprehensive policy are relatively higher as it provides extensive coverage to the policyholders.
The premiums of the third party policy are relatively lower due to its limited coverage.
What All Is Covered Under New India Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following aspects:
- Third party liabilities: The insurer provides coverage for the financial and legal obligations towards the third party in case of any damage, loss or injury of the third party caused by the insured’s bike. The compensation amount to be paid by the insurer is decided as per a court of law.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: Any damage of the insured’s bike caused due to any natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, landslide etc. is covered under New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance plan.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: The damage to the insured’s bike in man-made disasters such as riot, strike, fire, terrorist activities etc. gets covered by the insurer.
- Theft: The insurer provides coverage in case of theft or burglary of the insured’s bike.
What All Is Not Covered Under New India Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy does not provide coverage for the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Any damage caused due to contractual liability
- Driving without a valid licence
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- In case of willful negligence
- Damage occurred during war, nuclear risk, mutiny rebellion or any such situation
New India Comprehensive Bike Insurance Benefits
New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance plan provides several benefits to the policyholders which are discussed below:
- Active customer assistance
- Swift and simple claim settlement process
- Easy purchase of policy through online portal
- Avail a wide range of add-on options to stretch coverage
- Provides assistance to deal with third party liability and own damage expense
- Free repair and replacement service in the cashless garages spread all over India.
Explore New India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying New India Bike Insurance
- Looking for reasons to buy New India Bike Insurance Plan? Read on this blog to find out the benefits in detail!
- Read this article to know why you should buy two-wheeler insurance at New India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out easy steps on how you can get a duplicate copy of your bike insurance policy documents from New India Assurance.
- You should consider tips to maintain your bike during corona. So, here are a few tips that you can follow to take care of your bike during covid.
- If you are wondering about how much bike insurance costs. We have compiled the tips to know the cost of a two-wheeler insurance policy.
New India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
New India Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
What are the factors affecting the premium amount of New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The factors affecting the premium amount of New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows:
- Insured Declared Value
- Cubic capacity
- Geographical zone
- Age of the vehicle
- GVW of in case of commercial vehicles
- Add on Covers
What are the advantages of New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance?
The advantages of New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance are as follows:
- Easy online purchase facility
- Swift Claim Settlement
- Hassle-free renewal process
- Dedicated roadside assistance team
- A wide network of cashless garages
Does New India Assurance comprehensive insurance policy pay for towing service?
Yes, New India Assurance comprehensive insurance policy pays for towing service from the place of accident to the workshop up to a maximum limit of Rs.300/-.
How can I purchase New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy online?
You can purchase New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy online through its official website. You can download a copy of the policy documents after the payment is done.
How can I purchase New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy offline?
You can purchase New India Assurance comprehensive bike insurance policy offline:
- By visiting the nearest branch
- By calling on its toll-free number 1800 209 1415.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023