Top reasons to buy two-wheeler insurance at New India Insurance
Updated On Nov 04, 2021
Bike Insurance helps you financially in case of accidents or any mishaps. Read this article to know why you should buy two-wheeler insurance at New India Insurance.
Table of Contents
Anyone seeking two-wheeler insurance can choose New India Insurance. When it comes to insuring a new or used two-wheeler, the coverage provided by New India two-wheeler insurance is extensive. The insured can safeguard the bike with New India bike insurance against third-party liabilities and unwelcome expenditures originating from unintentional damages, expenses up to the value of the bike in the event of a total loss, or damages caused by man-made and natural disasters.
Top Reasons to Buy Two-Wheeler Insurance At New India Insurance
New India Assurance Company Limited is a government-owned general insurer. The business provides all three forms of two-wheeler insurance accessible in India. Third-party insurance is the first sort of two-wheeler insurance accessible in India. According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is required for every two-wheeler in India. In the event of a mishap, the insurance will cover third-party liabilities such as personal injury, death, and property damage.
You can get a standalone own-damage policy to protect your own two-wheeler from misfortunes; it will recompense you in the event of a road accident, vandalism, theft, fire, natural and manmade calamities. A comprehensive plan is the third form of two-wheeler insurance. This sort of insurance combines both own-damage and third-party liability coverage into a single policy. This is the coverage for you if you want a straightforward and hassle-free insurance policy.
New India Insurance's Key Features Insurance For Two-Wheelers
1. Third-Party Insurance Coverage: Provides third-party insurance coverage in the event of a third-death party's or bodily injury, as well as property damage up to Rs.1 lakh and personal accident coverage for the owner-driver.
2. Quick Claim Settlement: Provides a hassle-free claim settlement process.
3. Guaranteed compensation: If your two-wheeler is robbed or damaged in an accident, you will get guaranteed compensation.
4. The basic cover and Personal accident cover: Provides a basic two-wheeler insurance policy as well as personal accident coverage for the co-passenger in the sum of Rs.1 lakh.
New India Insurance's Key Benefits Insurance for two-wheelers
1. New India Assurance provides customer service: Two Wheeler Insurance has a fantastic customer care staff that provides exceptional pre-sales and post-sales services.
2. Claim Settlement: This company has a very good claim settlement track record. This company claims to have a large network of cashless garages.
3. 24/7 Claim Assistance: This company has a team of dedicated claim handlers who ensure that claims are processed quickly.
4. Inspection with No Hassles: Provides an easy, hassle-free, and unaffected inspection by the inspection team.
The New India Two Wheeler Insurance provides a wide range of coverage options, as well as the ability to customize the policy to meet the needs of the insured. It is the appropriate choice for your two-wheeler insurance because of these factors, as well as the clear guidance of the claim procedure. This company provides client service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as well as a smooth claim settlement process. Their superb inspection team provides you with high-quality service.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.