Tata AIG Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Tata AIG Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance policy provides a monetary shield against the risks associated with road accidents. It ensures the coverage for “Third Party” as well as “Own Damage” of the policyholder at any unforeseen circumstances. Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance relieves its policyholder from the financial and legal burden of the third party incurred due to insured’s bike. It also helps to combat the loss due to damage or theft of the insured bike.
Tata AIG Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike insurance
Third Party Bike insurance
A comprehensive policy provides coverage for the financial and legal obligations of the third party as well as the own damages incurred by the insured’s bike.
It provides financial and legal liabilities of the third party in case of an accident.
The coverage of the policy can be stretched by opting for add-on covers such as zero depreciation, pillion cover etc.
A third party insurance plan provides no add-ons.
A comprehensive plan is relatively costlier due to its wide range of coverage.
The premium of a third party plan is economical due to its limited coverage.
What All is Covered Under Tata AIG Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Coverage for Third party liabilities: The policyholder receives coverage for the financial and legal liabilities towards the third party incurred due to the insured bike. The insurer provides compensation up to Rs. 1 lakh for the property or vehicle damage of the third party. In case of bodily injury/ disability/ death of the third party, the compensation amount is decided by a court of law.
- Protection against natural calamities: The plan provides coverage for damages incurred by the insured bike due to natural calamities such as flood, earthquake etc.
- Protection against man-made disaster: The insurer covers the own damage incurred by the insured bike due to riots, strikes, fire and any other man-made disaster.
- Theft of insured bike: The plan provides insurance cover in case the insured bike gets stolen.
What All Is Not Covered Under Tata AIG Comprehensive Bike Insurance?
Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance refrains from providing coverage under the following circumstances.
- For an accident beyond the predetermined geographical extent.
- For an accident due to contractual agreement.
- If the bike was not driven by the described person at the time of the accident
- For accident caused due to alcoholism or intoxication
- Absence of valid licence of the insured bike driver
- In case of conflict or war, mutiny or nuclear risk
Tata AIG Comprehensive Bike Insurance Benefits
Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance provides the following advantages to its policyholder.
- Quick claim settlement process
- Round the clock helpdesk service
- The insurer compensates for the damage or theft of the insured bike
- The coverage of the policy can be extended by availing add-on covers
- The plan provides free repairs for the insured bike in the network garages
- The insurer provides financial and legal assistance to the policyholder for the third party liabilities.
Explore Tata Aig Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Tata Aig Bike Insurance
- Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy online? Check out the complete steps to get duplicate insurance copy online instantly. Read now
- Read this article to know about the documents required for Tata AIG bike insurance policy renewal.
- Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is important and simple. Read this article to know about TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing long term bike insurance at TATA AIG.
- All about depreciation shield in two-wheeler insurance explained. It is one of the most popular add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance. Know more.
Tata AIG Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
38 Tata Aig Cashless Garages in India
Tata AIG Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
How can I check the status of the policy after I have made the purchase?
After the purchase of the Tata AIG comprehensive, you get a registered username. You can check the policy status by logging in using the username and password on their official website.
How do I get in touch with Tata AIG immediately after an accident?
You can get in touch with Tata AIG immediately after an accident in the following ways.
- By dialling their official number: 1800 266 7780
- By visiting the nearest branch
What is the maximum tenure for Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The maximum tenure for Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance policy is of 3 years.
Can Add-ons be added in the middle of the policy period?
Yes, you can opt for add-ons in the middle of the policy period. However, the insurance company may conduct an inspection before including the add-on cover.
Will the change in my location affect my Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance policy?
Every policy has its predetermined geographical extent. A change of your location would not affect your Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance policy if it is not beyond the designated geographical boundary.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023