Zuno Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Zuno Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
A comprehensive bike insurance policy offered by Zuno General Insurance ensures that your bike stays insured against damage or loss. The comprehensive bike insurance cover serves as financial assistance and legal support for the policyholder. It is designed to give extensive coverage for the damages or losses sustained due to an accident to the bike owner along with the injuries and property damage incurred by the third party due to a collision with the involvement of the insured's bike. In short, this insurance policy provides cover against own-damage expenses incurred due to accidental damage, theft, natural calamities, man-made disasters as well as third party expenses for their injuries and damages.
Zuno Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
A comprehensive policy covers the financial and legal liabilities of the third party as well as the own damages incurred by the insured’s bike.
It provides coverage only for third party liabilities in case of an accident involving the insured’s bike.
The policyholder can stretch the coverage of the policy by opting for add-on covers such as zero depreciation, consumables cover etc.
Add-ons are not available with a third party insurance plan.
The premium of a comprehensive plan is relatively higher due to its extensive coverage.
The premium of a third party plan is relatively lower due to its limited coverage
What All Is Covered Under Zuno Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Zuno comprehensive bike insurance policy is designed to provide the following coverage:
- Third Party Liabilities – The insurance company offers financial assistance and legal support for the damage or loss sustained by the third party due to an accident with the involvement of the insured's bike. The plan offers compensation for bodily injury, disability, death of the third party, the amount of which is decided by a court of law. Also, it tends to compensate for third party property damage up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Accidental Damages – The comprehensive bike insurance plan provides compensation amount to the policyholder for the repair damages sustained by his or her insured bike due to an accident.
- Theft of insured’s bike - The policy provides coverage for the loss suffered by the policyholder due to the theft of his or her insured bike.
- Damages Incurred Due to Natural Calamities - The insurance policy covers damages sustained by the insured bikes due to flood, storm, earthquake or any other natural calamities.
- Damages Incurred Due to Man-made Disaster - The insurance policy provides coverage for the damage incurred by the insured’s bike due to man-made disasters such as fire, riots, strikes, fire, etc.
What All Is Not Covered Under Zuno Comprehensive Bike Insurance?
Zuno comprehensive bike insurance despite being an extensive coverage providing tool does not offer coverage in the below-given situations:
- Accident due to the influence of alcohol or intoxication
- In case of lack of valid licence of the insured’s bike driver
- If the bike was not operated by acknowledged or described
- Accident due to contractual agreement or due to illegal stunts
- In case of an accident beyond the predetermined geographical extent.
Zuno Comprehensive Bike Insurance Benefits
Zuno comprehensive bike insurance provides the following benefits to its policyholders:
- It fulfils the minimum legal requirement while driving a bike.
- Policyholder gets secured against financial liability of a third party.
- Provides compensation for own-damages incurred by insured’s bike.
- A network of cashless garages provides free repairs for the insured bike.
- Round the clock, emergency service or roadside assistance facility is given.
- Assured quick claim settlement services can be availed by the policyholders.
- The insurance policy allows policyholders to opt for bike insurance add-on covers.
Must Read Articles before buying Zuno Bike Insurance
Zuno Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Insurance Products by Zuno General Insurance
Zuno Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
How can I purchase an Zuno comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can purchase Zuno comprehensive bike insurance in the following ways:
- By visiting the nearest branch.
- Through their official website online.
- By calling the toll-free number 1800-12000.
Can I get coverage under comprehensive policy if my bike gets damaged due to an earthquake?
Yes, Zuno comprehensive bike insurance provides coverage for damages caused to the insured bike due to earthquake or any other natural calamities.
How can I avail roadside assistance in case of sudden breakdown of bike?In case of a sudden breakdown, you can reach out to the road assistance team of Zuno General Insurance by calling their toll-free number 1800-12000.
Which add-on covers can I choose with comprehensive bike insurance?
Zuno comprehensive bike insurance provides different add-on covers to its policyholders which they can choose under the comprehensive bike insurance plan such as Depreciation Protect, Invoice Value Protect, Pillion Protect, Consumable Expenses Protect, and so on.
Which policy is more expensive between a comprehensive bike insurance policy or a third party insurance policy?
A comprehensive bike insurance policy is certainly more expensive when compared to third party policy due to its extensive range of coverage and benefits. It covers most of the financial and legal liabilities of an insured person while a third party covers damage sustained by the third party only.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023