Zuno Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Zuno Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
The add-on covers serves as additional coverage by making the payment of a little extra premium. This extension of policy coverage safeguards your bike in a better manner at an affordable rate. You can include these add-on covers in your bike insurance policy based on your requirements and budget. Zuno General Insurance offers various types of add-on covers, which you can add in your policy while buying or renewing the plan.
Zuno - 6 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Here are some add-on covers which you can add in your Zuno bike insurance covers by paying an additional premium are as follow:
1. Depreciation Protect – With this add-on cover, you become eligible to get the reimbursement for the amount of depreciation deducted on the value of parts which were allowed to be replaced for your own damage claim lodged and admitted. This add-on benefit would not be applied to total loss, constructive total loss or theft of the bike. Also, the first 10% of the claim amount will be deducted, if your bike is repaired at a garage that is not authorised by us. It is applicable only for bikes which are less than 7 years old and only for the first 2 claims during the policy period.
2. Invoice Value Protect – In case of total and constructive total loss or theft of your two-wheeler, with this add-on cover you get to receive the amount equals to the latest available sales invoice of manufactures of the bike including original customs duty or replacement value of a new vehicle, including customs duty as applicable for the new vehicle, whichever is less. In addition to this, you also get the coverage for registration charges and road-tax applicable for the RTO. However, you can avail this cover only for less than 3 years old vehicles for 1 time in the entire policy period.
3. Pillion Protect – This add-on cover will give you compensation for bodily injury or death sustained by unnamed hirer or driver or pillion or sidecar passenger with the involvement of your bike or whilst boarding or deboarding from your bike or driving or travelling on your bike or caused by a violent accident within 3 months of the occurrence of such injury.
4. Consumable Expenses Protect - This cover is designed to cover the cost of consumables which are required to be replaced or replenished during the repair of your damaged bike. The consumables for which coverage is offered under this benefit includes engine oil, coolant, brake oil, nut & bolt, screw, and items of similar nature excluding fuel. However, this add-on benefit is applicable only for the first 2 claims during the policy period.
5. Emergency Medical Expenses Protect – With this cover you can get the coverage for emergency medical costs incurred by you due to the treatment of bodily injuries suffered by you or any occupant of your bike during mounting and dismounting from the bike or while driving or travelling on the bike or caused by violent accident and required treatment in a hospital or nursing home. This benefit also gives coverage for the ambulance charges up to 1% of the sum insured amount or for Rs. 1,000, whichever is less.
6. Additional Third Party Property Damage Protect – With this add-on cover, you will get the compensation for damage to property belonging to you or held in your trust, custody and control up to the limit provided that damage to property is solely and directly caused by accident by your bike. You can avail this add-on cover on the payment of an additional premium amount along with the normal premium.
Explore Zuno Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Zuno Bike Insurance
Zuno Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Insurance Products by Zuno General Insurance
Zuno Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many bike insurance add-on covers are offered by Zuno General Insurance?
Zuno General Insurance provides 6 bike insurance add-on covers like Depreciation Protect, Invoice Value Protect, Pillion Protect, Consumable Expenses Protect, Emergency Medical Expenses Protect, and Additional Third Party Property Damage Protect.
Why should I buy bike insurance add-on covers?
The bike insurance add-on covers are designed to offer you extended insurance coverage at an affordable cost of the premium.
When am I allowed to purchase the Zuno bike insurance add-on covers?
You can buy an add-on cover to enhance the insurance coverage of your bike insurance policy either during the purchase of the insurance cover or while renewing the insurance cover.
Is it mandatory to purchase a bike insurance add-on cover?
No, it is not compulsory to add a bike insurance add-on cover in your existing bike insurance policy. You can include it in your insurance plan by paying a little extra premium amount based on your needs and budget.
How many bike insurance add-on covers can I purchase together?
You can purchase several add-ons covers together, which are provided by the insurance provider based on your needs and budget. Zuno provides 4 add-on insurance plans and you are allowed to add all of those add-on covers in your policy at the same time.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023