Oriental Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Oriental Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
Oriental Insurance is a well-known name in the motor insurance industry. It offers useful add-on covers with its bike insurance plans. These add-ons help you extend the basic coverage of your policy. These extra covers are available with both Oriental Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy as well as Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plan.
Oriental - 2 Important Add-On Covers for Your Bike Insurance Policy
The add-on benefits that you can include in the bike insurance covers of Oriental Insurance are as follow:
1. Zero Depreciation Cover: This add-on cover exempts you from bearing the depreciation expense applicable on your bike and its parts. All metal and plastic parts are covered against depreciation at 100% except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered at 50% under this cover. This is a great add-on as depreciation expense of replaced or repaired parts often ends up to be hefty.
2. Personal Belongings Cover: This add-on insures you against the cost of personal belongings lost from your bike.
Explore Oriental Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Bike Insurance
- few things to check for while buying a secondhand two-wheeler in India
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider before purchasing bike insurance from Oriental Insurance.
- Top reasons to buy bike insurance from Oriental Insurance. Read this article to know things that you should consider while buying bike insurance.
- Read to know how modifications to your bike affect premium when purchased from Oriental Insurance Company.
- You should consider various factors before buying a bike insurance plan. But what to check before buying bike insurance? Here’s your guide.
Oriental Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Oriental Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many bike add-on covers are offered by Oriental General Insurance?
Oriental General Insurance provides 2 two-wheeler add-on covers that include Zero Depreciation Cover and Personal Belongings Cover.
Is it mandatory to buy a bike insurance add-on cover?
No, it is not compulsory to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance plan. The add-on covers are the additional options to enhance the insurance coverage of your bike insurance cover.
Will I have to pay for the bike insurance add-on covers provided by Oriental General Insurance?
Yes, you will have to pay for a little extra amount of premium to avail add-on covers in their basic insurance cover.
When can I buy the Oriental bike insurance add-on covers?
You can buy a bike insurance add-on cover to extend the insurance coverage of your bike insurance cover either while buying the insurance cover or during the time of policy renewal.
How many bike insurance add-on covers can be bought together?
You can purchase as many add-on covers as you wish to add in your bike insurance cover based on your budget and requirement.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023