Oriental Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Oriental Third Party Bike Insurance
Oriental General Insurance is a public sector insurance company that provides an economical solution to shield thousands of people from the unforeseen events of life. Oriental Third Party insurance policy for bikes fulfils the mandatory requirement of law as well as provides assistance to deal with third party liabilities arising due to accidents involving the insured’s bike.
Oriental General Insurance has made it simpler for common people to reach out to them through their online portal. It has even set up an efficient help desk service to assist the policyholders. The Oriental third party bike insurance provides basic coverage of financial and legal liabilities towards the third party.
Oriental Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
It provides coverage for the financial and legal obligations towards the third party only.
It provides coverage for the third party as well as own damages of the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
It is mandatory by law.
Its purchase depends on the preference of the purchaser.
The third party insurance policy does not provide any add-on covers.
A variety of add-on covers can be opted along with comprehensive insurance policy.
The premium of third party insurance is relatively lower due to its limited coverage.
The comprehensive policy is relatively expensive due to its wide coverage.
What All is Covered Under Oriental Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
Oriental Third Party bike insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Financial Liabilities of third party property damage: The insurer undertakes the financial liabilities towards the third party property damage incurred due to the insured’s bike. It provides coverage for third party damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily Injuries/ loss of life of third party: A compensation is provided by the insurer for the bodily injury, disability or loss of life of the third party caused due to the insured’s bike. The compensation amount is however decided by a court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under Oriental Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
Below are the components that will not be covered under the third party bike insurance policy:
- No coverage for damages caused to the insured bike.
- Injuries sustained by policyholders will not be covered.
- Optional personal accident cover for policyholders is not available.
Explore Oriental Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Bike Insurance
- few things to check for while buying a secondhand two-wheeler in India
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider before purchasing bike insurance from Oriental Insurance.
- Top reasons to buy bike insurance from Oriental Insurance. Read this article to know things that you should consider while buying bike insurance.
- Read to know how modifications to your bike affect premium when purchased from Oriental Insurance Company.
- You should consider various factors before buying a bike insurance plan. But what to check before buying bike insurance? Here’s your guide.
Oriental Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Oriental Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
Why do I need a third party bike insurance?
You need to purchase a third party bike insurance for the following reasons:
- It is mandatory under Indian Motor Tariff Act. If you do not purchase third party insurance, you will be penalized.
- It helps you to deal with the financial losses of the third party damage in case of an accident.
What are the advantages of Oriental third party two-wheeler insurance?
The advantages of Oriental third party two-wheeler insurance are as follows:
- Well-framed online official website to buy, claim or renew the policy.
- Round the clock Customer Assistance service.
- Swift claims registration and settlement.
Can I extend the coverage of the third party two-wheeler insurance?
No, you cannot extend the coverage of the third party two-wheeler insurance.
How can I purchase an Oriental Third Party insurance policy?
You can purchase an Oriental Third Party insurance policy in the following ways:
- Through their official website online
- By visiting the nearest branch
- By dialling its helpline number 1800118485 / 011-33208485 (chargeable).
Where do I get more information about Oriental Third Party insurance policy?
You can get more information about Oriental Third Party insurance policy from its well-designed official website or by calling its official numbers 1800118485 / 011-33208485 (chargeable).
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023