Dhfl Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
DHFL Third Party Bike Insurance
DHFL General Insurance provides an economical solution to shield thousands of people from the unforeseen events of life. DHFL third party bike insurance policy for bikes fulfills the mandatory requirement of law as well as provides assistance to deal with third party liabilities arising due to accidents involving the insured’s bike.
DHFL General Insurance has made it simpler for common people to reach out to them through their online portal. It has even set up an efficient help desk service to assist the policyholders. The DHFL third party bike insurance provides basic coverage of financial and legal liabilities towards the third party.
DHFL Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party bike
It takes care of the financial and legal liabilities of the third party only.
It provides coverage for the third party as well as own damages of the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
It is a mandatory requirement as per the Indian Motor Tariff Act.
Its purchase depends on the preference of the policyholder.
Third party insurance does not provide any options for add-ons.
A wide range of add-on covers is available along with a comprehensive insurance policy.
The third party insurance is most cost-effective due to its limited coverage.
The comprehensive policy is relatively costlier due to its extensive coverage.
What All is Covered Under DHFL Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The DHFL third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Financial liabilities of third party property damage: This policy provides coverage for any property damage of the third party caused by the insured’s bike. The insurer provides coverage for third party property damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily injuries/loss of life of the third party: The insurer provides compensation for bodily injuries, disability or loss of life of the third party caused in any accident involving the insured’s bike. The compensation amount, however, is decided by the court of law.
Must Read Articles before buying Dhfl Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out why DHFL General Insurance is the right insurance provider to purchase your bike insurance policy.
- What is depreciation? What does depreciation affect? How depreciation affects your two wheeler insurance? In this article we will explain exactly how
- Know how to optimize two wheeler insurance quotes online to save more on two-wheeler insurance quotes. You can easily bring down your bike insurance.
- Are you planning to go on a long bike trip? Learn maintenance tips to prepare your motorcycle for long trips and make your bike in good condition.
- Read to know the Overview of Two Wheeler Insurance Insurance Sector Post GST. The insurance sectors are facing a rise in their payable taxes.
DHFL Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
2 Dhfl Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Dhfl General Insurance
DHFL Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
What documents do I need to buy the DHFL third party insurance policy?
You require the following documents for buying the DHFL third party bike insurance policy:
- Photo ID proof and address proof (Aadhar card, Voter Id, PAN Card or Passport)
- The Copy of the valid driving license
- The registration number of bike
- The RC certificate.
If my bike is damaged in a riot, do I get coverage under DHFL third party bike insurance policy?
No, DHFL third party bike insurance policy does not cover the damage of the insured’s bike under any circumstances even in riots.
Can I stretch the coverage of the DHFL third party bike insurance policy?
No, you cannot stretch the coverage of the DHFL third party bike insurance policy as it does not provide the options of the add-ons. It gives the basic coverage. However, for the extensive coverage, you can opt for the comprehensive bike insurance policy.
What is the coverage provided if there is permanent total disablement of the third party in case of an accident with the insured’s bike?
The insurer provides 100% of the assured amount as compensation in case of permanent total disablement of the third party caused due to an accident with the insured’s bike.
How can I get the quote for my DHFL third party bike insurance policy?
You can easily get the quote of DHFL third party bike insurance policy online. You have to go to their official website. Then fill in the vehicle number of your bike and click on “NEXT”. You can also opt to use the “Get your Quotes” feature of Insurance Dekho.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023