IFFCO Tokio Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Bike Insurance
A third party insurance cover is meant to cover third party damage caused by the insured vehicle. It is exclusively designed to protect the legal liabilities of the third party resulting out of property damage, death or disability. IFFCO Tokio third party bike insurance is a cost effective plan which helps you mitigate third party liabilities. It provides you coverage against hefty financial expenses, thus, saving you from legal liabilities and unwanted stress.
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
It covers expenses/compensation for third party property damage and damages caused due to death or bodily injury of a third party.
It covers expenses for all damages incurred by a third party (property damage as well as bodily injuries/death) along with damages incurred by the insured’s bike
Nature of Requirement
It is compulsory to have a third party insurance policy under the Motor Vehicle Act.
It is not compulsory to have a comprehensive insurance plan under the law. It is optional and totally depends on the owner’s preferences
No add-ons are obtainable with this cover.
A wide variety of add-ons are available that can be obtained under this cover.
As the coverage is limited, third party coverage is comparatively cheaper.
Due to extensive coverage, it is relatively high-priced.
What All is Covered Under IFFCO Tokio Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
Third party insurance policy provides coverage to the policyholder against damage, loss or injury caused to the third party in an unfortunate event. It also protects against several legal as well as financial liabilities. IFFCO Tokio third party bike insurance provides the following coverages to the policyholder:
- Damage Caused to The Third Party Property - In case the property of a third party got damaged during an accident, the liability arising out of the situation can be unlimited. Therefore a third party insurance policy provides protection to the policyholder against such liabilities.
- Injury or Death of The Third Party - If the insured’s vehicle is involved in the damage or loss of life caused to a third party, the insurance company will bear all the hospitalization as well as medical expenses. It also provides compensation to the third party and their nominee in case of partial or permanent damage or death. The amount is decided by a court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under IFFCO Tokio Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
A third party insurance plan is essential to be owned by every bike owner, but offers limited coverage. Here are a few points that are not covered under the third party insurance policy:
- No coverage for injury suffered by the policyholder.
- Damages caused to the insured bike will not be covered.
- Optional personal accident cover for policyholder is not offered.
Explore Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- A bike insurance, technically called a two-wheeler insurance, is an ideal tool to safeguard yourself against the financial losses which may arise due
- Want to check the policy status for your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance? Read on to find out the step-by-step guide in detail!
- Read on to find out the process to make IFFCO Tokio premium payments online in detail.
- IFFCO Tokio customer support can help you resolve your concerns related to claims, renewals, and more. Read on to find the ways to reach the company's
- Read on to find out how to avail of a claim for your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance in detail.
Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
114 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
Can I buy a third party two-wheeler insurance policy online?
Yes, a third-party two-wheeler insurance policy can be brought online to save both time and money. You can check the benefits and best features available under the two-wheeler insurance policy. It will help you to select the best insurance plan yourself based on the needs and requirements.
What are the limitations of IFFCO Tokio third party bike insurance?
There are numerous situations where the insurance company fails to provide protection. For example, in case of theft, intoxication, natural and man-made disasters, if the accident has occurred outside the geographically defined area etc.
What happens in case of death of the third party?
In case of the death of the third party or partial or permanent damage, the insurance company will provide compensation to their nominee.
Does it provide coverage against natural or man-made disasters?
No, third party insurance policy do not provide coverage in case of a natural or man-made disaster.
Can I bear unlimited liability without third party insurance policy?
If you are not financially very well established, it is unimaginable to pay off all the liability associated with the third party. It is better to have a third party policy than paying a lot of money in one go.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023