Navi Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Navi Third Party Bike Insurance
A third party bike insurance plan is designed to cover the legal and financial liabilities incurred by the policyholder towards a third party due to a mishap or an accident with the involvement of the insured’s bike. As per the Indian Motor Tariff, every bike owner should at least own a third party insurance policy while driving in the country. For a new bike, the owner must buy a third party insurance for at least 5 years. Navi General Insurance offers third party insurance at affordable rates which can easily be purchased online.
Navi Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third-Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
A third party insurance policy provides financial and legal protection from the third-party liabilities which include bodily injuries, disability, death or property damage of the third party that may occur during an unforeseen event. This policy helps the policy by providing financial and legal assistance in times of crisis. A third party insurance policy is mandatory for every person who drives/owns a two-wheeler as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
The comprehensive insurance policy provides coverage for two-wheelers as this type of insurance policy provides coverage for third party liabilities which includes bodily injuries, disability, death or property damage of the third party and own damages to the two-wheeler that may occur during an unforeseen event.
Nature of Requirement
As a third party insurance policy provides the basic type of coverage for a two-wheeler, one cannot avail of any add-ons under this policy.
As comprehensive policy provides holistic coverage for a two-wheeler, one can avail of add-ons under this policy. Some add-on covers offered by Navi General Insurance are a zero Depreciation, New Vehicle for Old Vehicle, NCB (No Claim Bonus) Secure, Consumable Expenses, Engine Protector, Accidental Hospitalisation, HospiCash, Enhanced Owner Personal Accident, Enhanced Pillion Rider Personal Accident, EMI Protector and Outstanding Loan Protector.
A third party insurance policy is compulsory to have while riding a two-wheeler in India according to the Motor Vehicles Act. Anybody caught driving without a third party insurance policy shall be penalised.
A comprehensive insurance policy is not mandatory while driving a two-wheeler in India, but if one chooses to purchase a comprehensive policy he/she will not require an additional third party policy as a comprehensive policy covers both third-party liabilities and own-damages.
A third-party insurance policy is quite affordable given the limited coverage provided under this type of two-wheeler insurance policy.
A comprehensive insurance policy is expensive as compared to a third party policy because this type of two-wheeler insurance policy covers third party liabilities and own-damages to the vehicle.
What All Is Covered Under Navi Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The Navi third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
1. Financial Liabilities of Third Party Property Damage: A third party insurance policy provides coverage for any kind of property damages of the third party that may occur during an accident involving the insured two-wheeler. Compensation for the same shall be provided for up to Rs. 1 Lakh. Under such circumstances, the compensation amount shall be decided by the court.
2. Bodily Injuries/Demise of the Third Party: Under a third party insurance policy compensation is provided for bodily injuries, disability caused by the injury or demise of the third party during an accident involving the insured two-wheeler. However, the compensation amount is decided by the court of law.
3. Legal Assistance: Third-party insurance policy help the policyholder by providing legal assistance to the policyholder in case of third party liabilities such as bodily injuries, property damage or demise of the third party during an accident involving the insured two-wheeler.
What Is Not Covered Under Navi Third-Party Bike Insurance Plan?
A third insurance policy provides limited coverage but there are certain situations and aspects that are not covered under a third party insurance policy. Below mentioned are some instances which are not cover a third party insurance policy:
- Own-damages to the insured two-wheeler during an unforeseen event.
- Damage to the insured two-wheeler while driving without a valid license.
- Damages to the insured two-wheeler while driving under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other intoxicants.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Navi Third-Party Bike Insurance
For a person who owns/drives a two-wheeler in India, a third party insurance policy is compulsory while driving a two-wheeler. Though this type of insurance policy provides basic coverage but can be very beneficial in times of crisis. Following are some benefits of purchasing a Navi Third Party insurance policy:
1. Affordable: A third party insurance policy provides the most basic type of insurance policy for a two-wheeler. As this type of insurance policy provides limited coverage, premiums for a third party insurance policy are inexpensive as compared to other two-wheeler insurance policies. Third party insurance policy is very affordable.
2. Legal and Financial Assistance: A two-wheeler third party insurance policy offers protection against the financial and legal liabilities that the policyholder may have to face in case of property or personal damage, bodily injury of any kind to the third party. A third party insurance policy also provides financial and legal assistance in case of any disability caused due to bodily injury or demise of the third party during an accident or any other unforeseen event.
3. Holistic Coverage: A two-wheeler third party insurance policy provides holistic coverage. Protection against third party liabilities that may occur during an accident is provided to the policyholder. Since this type of two-wheeler insurance policy is mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act, you drive your two-wheeler legally.
Must Read Articles before buying Navi Bike Insurance
- Purchasing insurance for your bike is mandatory. Read this article to know the reasons to choose Navi two-wheeler insurance.
- Read this article to find out the benefits of purchasing your bike insurance with Navi General Insurance.
- Read this article to find out the policies and coverage offered by Navi General Insurance and make sure that you pick the right bike insurance plan.
- To know why Navi General Insurance is worth considering when purchasing a bike insurance plan, read the article.
Navi Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Navi Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
How can I purchase the Navi third party two-wheeler insurance policy online?
You can easily buy a third party two-wheeler insurance policy online from the website of Navi General Insurance. To buy the policy, you will just have to enter your vehicle’s registration number and other relevant details. After this, you will be shown different policy quotes from which you can compare and choose a policy quote. Then you just have to select a policy, enter your basic details and make the payment for the opted policy. The insurance company will provide you the policy document soon after the payment. It will save your time and money and make you find the plan based on your budget and requirements.
What documents do I need to buy the Navi Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
To purchase the Navi third party bike insurance policy, you must own the following documents.
- The Registration Certificate
- The copy of the valid driving license
- The registration number of two-wheeler
- Photo ID proof and address proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, etc.)
If my two-wheeler is damaged in an earthquake, will I get coverage under Navi third party bike insurance?
No, Navi third party bike insurance will not provide any coverage for the damage caused to your scooter or bike under any circumstances, even in case of a nuclear attack. This insurance plan is designed to cover the damage incurred by the third party only.
Can I include any add-on cover under the Navi third party two-wheeler insurance policy?
Yes, you can include Personal Accident Cover (PA) under the Navi third party two-wheeler insurance cover. However, you will have to pay a little extra premium to include this add-on cover in your third party policy.
How can I contact Navi General Insurance for any query related to a third party insurance plan?
You can get in touch with the team of Navi General Insurance by calling at 1800 123 0004 for any type of insurance related query. You can also Email your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023