United India Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
United India Third Party Bike Insurance
United India General Insurance has become trustworthy to thousands of policyholders by providing assistance during the unexpected events of life. The third party bike insurance policy provided by United India General Insurance helps the policyholder to attain the mandatory requirement of the law. The policy covers the financial and legal liabilities of the insured’s bike to the third party as well.
United India General Insurance has tried to make things easier for the policyholders by digitalizing its procedures. Their active help desk ensures round the clock assistance to the policyholders. The policyholders can avail the basic coverage with this policy at an affordable premium.
United India Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
The third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for third party liabilities only.
The comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for both third party liabilities and own damage incurred by the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
According to the Indian Motor Tariff Act, third party bike insurance is a compulsory requirement.
Comprehensive bike insurance policy is optional and depends on the preference of the policyholders.
Policyholders cannot stretch the coverage of this policy by opting for add-ons.
This policy allows the policyholders to stretch the covers through a variety of add-ons
The policy has a relatively lower premium as it provides the basic coverage.
The premium of this policy is comparatively higher as it provides extensive coverage.
What All Is Covered Under United India Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The following aspects are covered under the United India third party bike insurance policy:
- Financial liabilities of third party property damage: This policy takes care of any property damage of the third party caused in any mishap involving the insured’s bike. The insurer provides compensation for third party property damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily injuries/loss of life of the third party: The insurer compensates for any bodily injuries, disability or loss of life of the third party caused by the insured’s bike. The compensation amount is decided as per the court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under United India Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
Here are the elements that will not be covered under the third party bike insurance policy:
- No coverage for damages caused to the insured bike.
- Injuries sustained by policyholders will not be covered.
- Optional personal accident cover for policyholders is not available.
Explore United India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Bike Insurance
- When do you need to change the ownership of the bike? What are the documents required to change ownership of a bike? Let's know more.
- Online vs offline bike insurance: which one to choose? What is the difference between online and offline car insurance policy? Let's learn more.
- A number plate, also known as a registration plate or a license plate, is simply a metal board representation of that unique registration ID.
- Types of bike insurance plans, what are add-ons under bike insurance plans, important terms related to bike insurance. Here is a complete guide.
- You must be looking for things to protect your bike in rains? Here are some things you should know and do for a smooth experience in the rain.
United India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
United India Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
What should I do if I misplace the policy documents?
If you misplace the documents of United India third party bike insurance policy, inform the insurer immediately and they will provide a duplicate copy of the policy documents. However, the insurer may charge a small amount for the new copy.
How can I get the purchase form of United India third party bike insurance policy?
You can get the purchase form of United India third party bike insurance policy on their website and also by visiting any of their branches. To get the form online, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the website of United India General Insurance
- Click on the “Motor Insurance Option”
- Select the option “Get Quote & Buy” and it will show you the form.
Will this policy provide any coverage for the insured’s bike?
No, the United India third party bike insurance policy will not provide any coverage for the insured’s bike. It only covers third party liabilities.
How can I find the nearest branch of United India General Insurance?
You can find the nearest branch of United India General Insurance in these following steps:
- Go the official website of United India General Insurance
- Click on the “Contact Us” option
- A new tab named “office Locator” will open
- Locate your nearest branch on the tab.
How can one locate the nearest cashless garage in case of any emergency?
In case of any emergency you can:
- Go on the official website
- Type “cashless garage” in the search bar.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023