Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance
Future Generali General Insurance has been shielding the public successfully from the unfortunate events of life over the years. Future Generali third party bike insurance policy provides protection against any damage or loss caused to the third party by the insured’s bike.
Future Generali General Insurance has tried to ensure a better experience to the policyholders by digitalizing its procedures. The active help desk provides assistance as well. Future Generali third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for financial and legal liabilities of the insured’s bike towards the third party.
Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
A two wheeler third party insurance provides coverage for third party liabilities such as bodily injuries, disability, property damage or demise of the third party that may arise during an accident or any other unforeseen event. A third party insurance policy provides legal and financial assistance to the policyholder in difficult circumstances.
Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy provides coverage for third party liabilities and damages to the insured vehicles that may happen during an accident or any other unforeseen event that may occur. This type of two-wheeler insurance policy also provides legal and financial assistance to the policyholder during difficult times.
Nature of Requirement
Two-wheeler third party insurance policy is mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act for every individual while driving the two-wheeler.
Two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy is not mandatory but does provide coverage for third party liabilities. Hence, one does not require a third party insurance policy separately once comprehensive insurance policy is purchased.
Add-ons can not be opted with a third party insurance policy as this type of two-wheeler insurance policy provides limited coverage.
Add-on covers can be opted with a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy. Some add-on covers offered by Future Generali are Zero Depreciation, Theft or Loss of Keys, Loss of Personal Belongings, Tyre Damage, Engine Protector, Return on Invoice and Inconvenience Allowance
Very affordable two-wheeler insurance policy due to the nature of coverage provided under this policy.
As compared to a third party insurance policy comprehensive insurance policy is expensive due to the nature of coverage provided under the policy.
What All Is Covered Under Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The Future Generali third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Comply with Legal Provisions: The most crucial advantage of having a third party insurance policy for your two-wheeler is that it helps you comply with the legal provisions as this policy is mandatory while driving the two-wheeler in India. If you are caught driving the two-wheeler without a third he/she can be penalised.
- Personal Damage to Third Party: Personal damages to the third party such as bodily injuries, disability or demise of the third party that may occur during an accident involving the two-wheeler are covered under the policy. Under such circumstances a compensation for the same is provided.
- Financial Assistance: Under this policy financial liabilities such as property damage of the third party that may occur during an unforeseen event are compensated for. A compensation for upto Rs. 1 Lakh may be provided under such circumstances.
What All Is Not Covered Under Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
A third party bike insurance policy is required to be carried by every bike owner as a compulsion, but it offers only a limited amount of insurance coverage. Here are some points that are not covered under the third party bike insurance policy:
- Own damages to the two-wheeler caused during an unforeseen event
- Damages to the two-wheeler while driving the insured vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants.
- Damages to the two-wheeler while driving without a valid license.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance
Although third party insurance policy provides limited coverage but can be very beneficial in different situations or in times of crisis. Below mentioned are some benefits of purchasing Future Generali Two-Wheeler Third Party insurance policy:
- Inexpensive: A third party insurance policy is quite affordable. The premiums of a two-wheeler third party insurance policy are inexpensive due to the limited coverage provided under the policy. Under this two-wheeler insurance policy basic coverage is provided for the two-wheeler.
- Protection at all Times: A third party insurance policy provides financial assistance to the policyholder in case of damages to the two wheeler or third party liabilities that might arise during an unforeseen event. The policyholder has financial protection at all times while driving their two-wheeler.
- Legal Assistance: Under a third party insurance policy legal assistance in case of bodily injury, disability, property damage or demise of the third party in case an unforeseen event takes place involving the insured two wheeler. Third party insurance policy also helps the policy holder comply with legal provisions.
Explore Future Generali Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your expired bike insurance at Future Generali seamlessly.
- Future Generali Bike Insurance enables its policyholders to check policy status in many ways online and offline. Read to know the steps involved.
- Essential factors to consider when buying a two-wheeler battery. Batteries provide the power that is required to start the motorcycle.
- 95% of accidents in India involve a two wheeler therefore. You should know safety tips for the two-wheeler riders in India.
- Do you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is the list of add-on covers for your sports bike.
Future Generali Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
What assistance do I get in case of death of the third party in an accident?
In the case of the death of the third party, the insurer provides legal and financial support to the policyholder. The compensation amount is decided by a court of law.
Can I stretch the coverage of the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy?
No, you can’t stretch the coverage of the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy as it doesn’t provide the options of the add-ons. It gives the basic coverage. However, for the extensive coverage, you can opt for the comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Will the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy provide any coverage for the insured’s bike?
The Future Generali third party bike insurance policy will not provide any coverage for the insured’s bike, as it only covers third party liabilities.
Does the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy cover accidents beyond the geographical area?
No, the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy does not provide coverage for any accident or mishap outside the pre-decided geographical area.
How do I pay for the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy?
There are two basic methods to pay for the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy:
- By paying in cash at the nearest branch
- By paying online using a debit card, credit card or via net-banking.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023