Future Generali Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Future Generali Bike Insurance Add-on Covers
Future Generali Insurance provides a wide range of add-on covers that can help you in expanding your policy cover. It widens the protection cover of your own damage and comprehensive bike insurance policy. You can select any add-on cover from various add-on covers offered by the insurance company. To avail of these add-on covers, you will have to make payment for an additional premium along with the standard policy premium.
Future Generali - 8 Important Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
1. Zero Depreciation – The depreciation affects the amount of compensation policyholders can get from the insurance company in case of an accident or a mishap. You can avoid this burden by adding a zero depreciation add-on cover to your own damage or comprehensive bike insurance policy. With this add-on cover, the claim amount will be determined by the insurance company without taking the depreciation cost on the parts of the bike into consideration which will get your higher amount of claim. This add-on cover is applicable for two-wheelers up to 5 years of age and can be claimed a maximum of 2 times in a policy year.
2. Theft or Loss of Keys – With the inclusion of theft or loss of keys add-on cover in your bike insurance policy, the insurance company will become liable to reimburse you the amount applicable for the replacement of your bike keys or locks or charges of a locksmith, if your bike keys get stolen or lost.
3. Loss of Personal Belongings – Policyholders prepare themselves for accident or theft of their bikes but ignore other sorts of losses such as personal belonging. If you lose your personal belongings such as laptops, mobile phones or any other personal item from your two-wheeler, this cover will provide you with this much-needed protection.
4. NCB Protection – When it comes to bike insurance, the No Claim Bonus (NCB) holds a huge significance as it lowers next year’s premium. However, even a single claim can make it null and void, but with NCB protection cover one can keep the NCB benefit intact even after making a claim in a policy year. This will help you collect a higher amount of NCB which will reduce your premium for next year to a drastic level.
5. Tyre Damage – No matter how safely you ride, but somehow the tyres of bikes get damage even without getting involved in an accident or a mishap. It may lead you to become stranded at an unknown location, this insurance cover gives reimbursement for different tyre-related troubles such as tyre bulge, puncture, bursting of tyre, cut or accidental damage to the tyre.
6. Engine Protector – The consequential losses or damages caused to significant internal parts of a two-wheeled vehicle such as engine or gearbox due to water ingression or leakage of lubricating oil due to accidental means are covered. This add-on cover is a very important one as it saves a lot of money since the engine is the most crucial and expensive part of any vehicle.
7. Return To Invoice – If your bike is declared as a total loss by the insurance company or declared to be damaged beyond repair, then in such situations this return to invoice add-on cover with pay the financial shortfall that occurs between the amount you will get from the bike insurance plan and the purchase price of the bike as confirmed in the invoice of bike sale.
8. Inconvenience Allowance – If your bike is gone for repair which takes a lot of days, then this inconvenience allowance add-on cover will pay you on a daily basis to travel or commute without your bike. The allowance will be provided for a period till your two-wheeler vehicle is undergoing repair at the garage due to an accident.
Explore Future Generali Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your expired bike insurance at Future Generali seamlessly.
- Future Generali Bike Insurance enables its policyholders to check policy status in many ways online and offline. Read to know the steps involved.
- Essential factors to consider when buying a two-wheeler battery. Batteries provide the power that is required to start the motorcycle.
- 95% of accidents in India involve a two wheeler therefore. You should know safety tips for the two-wheeler riders in India.
- Do you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is the list of add-on covers for your sports bike.
Future Generali Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Future Generali Bike Insurance Add-on Cover FAQs
Is it mandatory to add an add-on insurance cover to a bike insurance policy?
No, it is not a compulsion to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance cover. The add-on covers are designed to expand policy coverage for the convenience of policyholders. Hence, it is completely up to them to purchase it or not.
Which bike insurance add-on covers are provided by the Future Generali?
The Future Generali Insurance Company offers a range of bike insurance add-on covers that comprise zero depreciation cover, theft or loss of keys, engine protect cover, inconvenience allowance, right to invoice cover, tyre damage, NCB protection, and loss of personal belongings.
How many bike insurance add-on covers can I opt for at a time?
You can pick as many bike insurance add-on covers as you wish to add to your policy at a time. There is no limitation to it and you can select plans as per your requirements and budget.
When can I buy the Future Generali bike insurance add-on cover?
You can purchase add-on covers either during the bike insurance policy purchase process or while renewing the policy.
Will I have to make payment for an additional premium to avail of the add-on cover?
Yes, every policyholder has to pay a little extra premium amount to add an add-on cover to his or her bike insurance plan in addition to the premium of a standard bike insurance policy. Since it can increase the amount of premium, therefore, you should include add-ons in your policy that you actually require and can afford.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023