Cholamandalam Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Cholamandalam Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
The major purpose of add-on covers is to offer additional coverage by paying a little extra premium. The enhancement of the policy coverage helps you safeguard your two-wheeler in the best possible way without spending much. You can add the add-on covers in your standard bike insurance policy as per your budget and needs. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance provides different add-on covers which you can include in your plan during purchase or renewal process.
Cholamandalam - 7 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The add-on benefits that you can include in the bike insurance covers of Cholamandalam MS General Insurance are as follow:
1. Breakdown Support Over Phone – This add-on cover is meant to offer you solutions related to basic problems over the phone call. It allows you to have a word with our support facilitator so that some minor issues can be supported over the phone that comprise inability to operate any feature or to understand the meaning of warning lamps, and so on.
2. On Site Minor Repairs – If your bike gets into an immobilization condition due to any mechanical or electrical breakdown, the facilitator will offer you an on-site minor repair service for the breakdown to fix the fault within a maximum time period of 60 minutes. However, neither supply of parts or replacement, nor materials in general are added in this coverage. Also, this service is offered within a radius of 50 km from any city covered by the facilitator.
3. Fuel Delivery – With the inclusion of this add-on cover, if your two-wheeler vehicle runs out of fuel anytime, the facilitator will deliver up to 2 litres of fuel i.e., petrol only by charging the cost of fuel and service charge of Rs. 50 that will have to be paid by you on the spot. This service is applicable only within a radius of 50 km from any city covered by our facilitator.
4. Flat Tyre Support – The flat tyre add-on benefit will make your two-wheeler covered if it gets punctured or get its tyre burst. In such situations, the facilitator will assist you in getting it repaired from the nearest tyre repair shop. After getting the benefit, you will have to pay directly to the tyre repair shop and indemnify the facilitator against the quality or workmanship of such repairs. You can avail this flat tyre service only within a radius of 50 km from any town covered by facilitator.
5. Battery Jump Start - If your bike faces the problem of not starting due to the discharge of battery, in such a situation, the facilitator will jumpstart the bike within the limit of 50 km from the covered city. Neither the supply of parts or replacement elements, nor materials in general are included in this add-on coverage.
6. Transfer or Towing for Mechanical or Accidental Breakdown – If the you bike becomes immovable due to an accident or breakdown and on site repair is not possible, then with this add-on cover, our facilitator will arrange and bear the transfer expenses of your bike to a nearest workshop or garage authorised by us within the limits of 30 kms of towing distance.
7. Provision of Local Taxi – If your bike has faced a breakdown and the on-site repairs are not possible due to which it is towed to the nearest recognised workshop. In such cases, the facilitator will provide you a local taxi for which you will have to pay to the taxi provider, as per the standard rates. This benefit is covered from Km 0, which means that your bike is covered from the moment you start or try to start your bike, which means you are always covered.
Explore Cholamandalam Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Cholamandalam Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know why MS Cholamandalam is an ideal choice for purchasing two-wheeler insurance.
- Explanation of add-on cover in Cholamandalam MS bike insurance. Go Through this article for the ad-on coverage in Cholamndalam MS.
- There are many add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance. Here’s are the top 5 add-on covers that you should take when it comes to your bike insurance.
- Want to apply for a two-wheeler license? What is the eligibility to get a motorcycle license? What documents are required to get a motorcycle license?
- Drinking and driving can be an extremely dangerous activity. Know penalties for driving under the influence of alcohol.
Cholamandalam Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Cholamandalam Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
What kind of bike insurance add-on covers are provided by Cholamandalam?
The Cholamandalam MS gives different types of bike insurance add-on covers which include breakdown support over the phone, on-site minor repairs, fuel delivery, flat tyre support, battery jump-start, provision of the local taxi, and so on.
When can I purchase the Cholamandalam add-on covers?
You can buy the add-on covers to enhance your bike insurance cover either at the time of Cholamandalam MS bike insurance plan purchase or during the bike insurance plan renewal process
Is it compulsory to buy an add-on insurance cover?
No, it is not compulsory to add an add-on cover in your bike insurance cover. It is an optional benefit which you can opt for as per your needs and budgets.
Will I have to pay for an additional premium to use add-on covers?
Yes, you will be required to pay for an additional insurance plan along with insurance premium for basic insurance cover as the amount specified in the policy document or online purchase portal of the insurance company.
How many bike insurance add-on covers can I opt for at a time?
There is no such limit on the number of add-on covers that you can buy at a time. Therefore, you can include as many add-on covers as you require in your insurance policy consecutively.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023