National Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
National Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
The two-wheeler add-on covers gives you an additional policy coverage with which you can shield your bike or scooter in the best possible manner. To include any add-on cover in your standard two-wheeler insurance plan, you will be required to pay an additional amount of premium. National Insurance provides a wide range of add-on covers that you can select during the purchase or renewal process as per your budget and requirements.
National - 5 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The bike insurance add-on covers which you can incorporate in your policies of National Insurance are as follow:
1. Nil Depreciation – The value of two-wheeler vehicles depreciate over time due to wear and tear and vehicle ageing. Hence, a nil depreciation add-on cover assures you a comprehensive insurance coverage where the claim amount would be computed without factoring in depreciation. For example, if your bike gets damaged in a mishap or an accident, you will get the compensation from the insurer but after bearing a depreciation on repair or replacement expenses of plastic, fibre, rubber and glass parts. But with this add-on cover, your insurance provider will be entitled to pay you the entire cost of damage or loss.
2. Nil Depreciation Plus for 2 Wheeler – Under this Nil Depreciation Plus for 2 Wheeler add-on cover, the insurer shall pay the amount of depreciation deducted on the value of the parts replaced or repaired and material component of painting charges in the event of a partial loss claim in respect of the insured vehicle during the policy period. However, only the first two partial loss claims relating to accidents during the policy period are admissible with the addition of this add-on benefit.
3. Invoice protect - The invoice protect cover helps you to claim ex-showroom value in addition to other additional charges, in case of total loss, i.e. theft or total damage. Basically, it helps you get the reimbursement of the gap between the Insured Declared Value (IDV) and the additional charges that you pay while buying the bike ie., registration charges, road tax, and other charges. It can be availed by paying a little more premium amount.
4. Engine protect - Engine Protect is an add-on cover that is available with comprehensive and standalone own-damage insurance plans of bike insurance. This cover offers you compensation for the damages incurred by your bike’s engine and its parts due to water ingression, leakage of lubricating oils, physical damages incurred to the differential parts or gearbox, and engine failure due to an attempt to start a wet engine.
5. NCB protect - With NCB protect add-on cover, you can continue to secure your no claim bonus reward on your present bike insurance policy, which you may have accumulated between 20% to 50% by not making any claim in one or more policy years. The No Claim Bonus (NCB) protection cover allows you to make claim requests for damages and losses under your bike insurance policy without losing the no claim bonus benefits.
Explore National Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying National Bike Insurance
- Have a Look at this article to take note of the things that you should consider when renewing bike insurance.
- Two Wheeler Insurance Expired? What to do if your two-wheeler insurance has expired? What Happens If You Don’t Have a Two-Wheeler Insurance? Know more
- Learn easy steps to renew expired bike insurance online. An expired policy leads to fines and legal charges. Thus, it is wise to get your policy renew
National Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
National Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many add-on covers are offered by National Insurance for bike insurance plans?
National Insurance offers 5 bike insurance add-on covers that include Nil Depreciation Cover, Nil Depreciation Plus for Two-Wheelers Cover, Invoice Protect Cover, NCB Protect Cover and Engine Protect Cover.
Do I need to pay an additional premium to avail add-on covers?
Yes, you will have to pay for an additional premium amount for add-on covers in addition to the base insurance plan.
Is it compulsory to include an add-on cover in my bike insurance policy?
No, it is not mandatory to add an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy. The add-on covers are available as an option to enhance the coverage of your bike insurance policy.
When can I buy an add-on cover for my National bike insurance plan?
You can buy an add-on cover to extend the coverage of your bike insurance policy either at the time of bike insurance policy purchase or during the bike insurance policy renewal time.
How many add-on covers I can add in my bike insurance policy at a time?
There is no specific limit to buy add-on covers for bike insurance plans. However, you can add as many bike insurance add-on covers as you wish based on your budget and requirements.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023