Liberty Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Liberty Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
Liberty General bike insurance policies can be extended to cover more risks by purchasing additional covers known as add-on covers. But for this, you will be charged an extra premium. Different insurers offer different coverage under add-on benefits and hence charge different premium amounts. It is not mandatory to buy add-on covers but you can opt for additional coverage if you have a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy as a base policy.
Liberty - 5 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Liberty General offers a number of add-on benefits that you can opt for as per your budget and requirements. These add-on covers are explained below:
- Depreciation Cover: Usually in case of a bike insurance claim, the insurer bears the cost after deducting the depreciation on value of the bike parts. But if you purchase this add-on cover, then the insurer shall bear the depreciation amount in case of an admissible claim under own-damage section.
- Consumables Cover: If you purchase this add-on cover, then the insurer will protect you against the expenses arising due to those items or substances that at the time of loss were either totally consumed or unfit for further use in your bike. For instance, grease, nut and bolt, break oil, fuel filter, screw, and similar items. You can avail the benefit for these expenses under a package policy.
- Gap Value Cover: With the gap value add-on cover, you can receive the difference amount between the amount received under own damage section or the current replacement value of the bike if the same make and model is available, whichever is less in case of total theft or constructive total loss/total loss of the bike. With this add-on, you will not even have to worry about the road tax and the first time registration charges if specified. You will be covered up to the maximum liability as mentioned in your policy schedule.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: Roadside assistance cover offers you protection in case of breakdown of your vehicle for a maximum of 4 claims in a policy period. These services may include breakdown support over phone, minor repair (on-site), assistance in case of lost keys, transfer or towing due to major breakdowns, flat tyre support, etc. The cover also provides you for alternative transport assistance to the nearest safe location for passengers of the bike.
- Engine Safe Cover: The add-on benefit of engine safe cover offers you protection against the consequential damage caused to the internal child parts of your bike’s engine, due to leakage of lubricating oil or water ingression and/or damage to your bike’s gearbox because of leakage of lubricating oil because of accidental means. If you buy this cover, then you will be compensated for child parts such as connecting rods, pistons, cylinder head, and crankshaft. It also covers the labor cost to repair the damaged engine and gearbox and cost related to repair or replacement of internal parts of the gearbox like shafts in the gearbox housing, etc.
Accidents can be fatal for both the rider as well as the pillion rider. Therefore, it is recommended to purchase relevant add-on covers along with your Liberty General bike insurance policy. These not only minimise the financial loss but offer you greater protection in misfortune events.
Explore Liberty Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Liberty Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about the online renewal of Liberty’s two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Read this article to understand and keep in mind the mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your bike insurance with Liberty General Insurance.
- What is personal accident insurance? Why should anyone get a personal accident policy? Read along to know the importance of personal accident policy.
- Before buying a bike insurance policy, following are the factors which will influence the insurance premium of a two-wheeler. Read more.
Liberty Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Liberty Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many add-on covers are provided by Liberty General Insurance?
The Liberty bike insurance covers are available with 5 bike insurance add-on covers which comprise Depreciation Cover, Consumables Cover, Gap Value Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover and Engine Safe Cover.
How much I need to spend to opt for add-on covers?
Different add-on covers can be availed at different prices. You will have to pay for the add-on covers specified in the policy document or online purchase platform of the insurance company.
Is it compulsory to include an add-on cover in the bike insurance cover?
No, owning an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy is not compulsory. It is just an optional benefit that you can avail to enhance the coverage of your bike insurance plan.
When can I purchase the Liberty bike insurance add-on covers?
You can purchase the bike insurance add-on covers either at the time of bike insurance policy purchase or during the bike insurance policy renewal process.
How many add-on covers can I include in my plan at a time?
There is no limit to opt for bike insurance add-on covers, that means you can add various add-on covers at a time in your bike insurance policy as per your budget and needs.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023